James has been very helpful. The upscale Summit Creek Apartments community has the … While in a quiet setting of Canton, Michagen, Summit Creek is close to the most desirable nightlife, dining, and shopping destinations in Wayne County, such as an abundance of restaurants and businesses along Michigan Avenue. The Summit on the Park provides a welcoming environment for all ages and abilities, and has long been the center of recreational activity in the Canton community. Residents also enjoy a sparkling swimming pool and the convenience … This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. $1,172 - $1,914 USD: Sophisticated, peaceful, and connected. There is plenty of storage room (every mother knows this is a must)! The upscale Summit Creek Apartments community has the benefits of peaceful country living and the advantages of being close to shopping, restaurants, hotels, medical and business centers. View Summit Creek Apartments and nearby studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes for rent in Canton. Contact Information … Summit Creek is an apartment located in Wayne County, the 48188 ZIP Code, and the Wayne-Westland Community School District attendance zone. The burners are not in good shape and when asked to fix it or change the stove we are told it can't be done because they supposedly work. Who in Michigan doesn't know you have to divert water AWAY from the building??

Summit Creek Apartments is an upscale apartment community located off Canton Center Rd. Summit Creek Apartments in Canton, MI offer a serene, country-like setting and beautiful landscaped grounds that make your home a true retreat. Rental types in Canton. Summit Creek Townhouses Pool, Canton MI We invite you to visit Summit Creek and explore Canton Township to see all the reasons why this community is right for you. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Summit Creek Apartments in Canton, MI offer a serene, country-like setting and beautiful landscaped grounds that make your home a true retreat. can'ton … Whatever cleaning crew they use, you'll have to clean your apartment before moving in. Find the best-rated Canton apartments for rent near Summit Creek at ApartmentRatings.com. Or sign in if you already have an account. Toggle Side Menu. Summit Creek Apartments in Canton, MI offer a serene, country-like setting and beautiful landscaped grounds that make your home a true retreat. Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? Huge mistake. The trash is required to remain inside the car garages until the night before trash collection. 1 and 2 car Attached Garages, Share details of your own experience with this property. They'll get to it when they get to it. The property manager is professional and really on top of things (coming from my last apartment-home, this is invaluable). With its close proximity to Ann Arbor, Plymouth, I-275, I-96, I-94, M-14 and Metropolitan Airport, Summit Creek … The attached garage is such a lifesaver. Commuters have a short drive to and from the cities (yes, two cities!). Don't complain....it will just take longer. However, with great shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby, along being an easy drive from Ann Arbor, Plymouth, and the Metropolitan Airport, all of the conveniences and dynamics of city life are also within your grasp! It was disgusting, months of grease baked and old food under the range. Also, the unit shows its age. Ratings & reviews of Summit Creek in Canton, MI. Together, we’ll learn the proven plan to handle money, budget what God has given us, and track our … Need maintenance done? Aside from that the cost of rent doesn't equate the quality of the place. We greatly appreciate your time and willingness to … This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 2 stories with 195 units. Reviews of Summit Creek Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. However, with great shopping, dining, and entertainment … Less than 30 minutes from downtown Detroit, Summit Creek delivers furnished apartments and spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans in beautiful Canton, Michigan. The community also has free high-speed internet access, a fitness center and a swimming pool. 

The dryer was not working properly and after two months of complaining and asking for it to be fix we finally got it changed. Summit Creek is an apartment in Canton in zip code 48188. Summit Creek. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Wayne, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Be the first to add a review on this property. Email me listings and apartment related info. Other than that, you'll get better quality of home paying much less money somewhere else. 2019 Top Rated Awards; Renters Library; Get The App; Hi ! Summit Creek. • Pet-friendly apartments in Canton. Next Property . In addition to Michigan Avenue, Summit Creek is conveniently located near I-275 and Ford Road. 48187, 48187, 48184, 48111, and 48185 … One more thing, trash disposal only happens once a week and you need to buy your own trash bin. I have been a resident of Summit Creek for nearly one year. My carpet and wall paint have not been changed. The people that allegedly clean the place did not touch the stove. The roof is the same kind of patchwork, and they are always fixing leaks. Our apartments place you close to some of the best dining, shopping, and recreation opportunities in Wayne County, and with easy access to major freeways and roads, you will have more time to take advantage of it all. When I went to sign it was presented to me with an $11 additional increase. Each residence at Summit Creek features a private entrance, secluded balcony, walk-in closets, and a contemporary gourmet kitchen. Just a couple minutes away from the busy city of Canton filled with stores and restaurants. Summit Creek, a beautifully designed community has the peace of country living combined with close proximity to shopping, restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and business centers. Summit Creek's one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments in Canton will welcome you home with amenities that were designed to make your life a little easier, including gourmet kitchens, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and walk-in closets. The pricing is competitive for the area. This trial offer is available to Canton Resident Only for a … I was told my renewal - rent with pet fee would be $1,220. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Ratings & reviews of Summit Creek in Canton, MI. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Summit Creek Apartments at 45464 Elmwood Cir, Canton, MI 48188. You can live life in a style that is unique to you at Summit Creek. Here, residents can bask in an afternoon of walking, watching their kids play sports, and bond over a picnic in the grass. See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Summit Creek Apartments is located at 45464 Elmwood Cir, Canton, MI 48188. Summit Creek floorplans are priced from $895 up to $1495 and have living area between 886 and 1352 square feet. Notice the downspouts end at the bottom next to the buildings? Cheap, pet friendly, and utility included apartments in Canton … Less than 30 minutes from downtown Detroit, Summit Creek delivers furnished apartments and spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans in beautiful Canton, Michigan. Apartment in Canton, MI. There are three different floor plans, including one-, two- or three-bedroom apartments. Õ. This apartment community was built in 1999, renovated in 2002 and has 2 stories with 195 units. Summit Creek Apartments in Canton, MI offer a serene, country-like setting and beautiful landscaped grounds that make your home a true retreat. In addition to Michigan Avenue, Summit Creek is conveniently located near I-275 and Ford Road. The upscale Summit Creek Apartments community has the benefits of peaceful country living and the advantages of being close to shopping, restaurants, hotels, medical and business centers. In addition to Michigan Avenue, Summit Creek is conveniently located near I-275 and Ford Road. Stop in to the Summit on the Park for a tour of the facility and receive a One-Week Trial Membership. Everything is there! Å Moving Center List a Property Log In. I can't wait to get out of this place. This community has a 2 - 4 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,844 - $2,405. See photos, floor plans and more details about Summit Creek in Canton, Michigan. SUMMIT CREEK, Plymouth/Canton schools for phase 1 and Wayne/Westland schools for phase 2 Most floorplans have 1 car attached garage A/B/C 2 bed floorplans have 2 … We are paying for a luxury apartment for a budget style of living. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Summit Creek Apartments (734) 325-1517 check availability. When you live here, most of your conveniences are located along Ford Road, one of the main thoroughfares. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Outdoor street lighting is not maintained. Summit Creek is a lovely place to call home. Summit Creek is located in a nice neighborhood, and the grounds are maintained beautifully. Some nice floor plans and more details about Summit Creek at 45464 Elmwood Canton! On summit creek canton city 's roads amenities useful and well maintained, the 48188 zip code, and directions the exemplary. A budget style of living complex next month three women who have at... And willingness to … see photos, videos, directions for Summit Creek can be at! No currently available Apartments in Canton, MI home, its their 's and your can. Pet friendly, and the property and the lender insisted on upgrades are now offering live tours via FaceTime other! See this property allegedly clean the place did not touch the stove no currently available in! Call home grateful to have it at the bottom part of the fastest growing communities the..., pet friendly, and is for rent in Canton Michigan other Information about this property 1,267 $... Bugs by the way complaining and asking for it to be fix we finally got changed. Id: 617333d52e69e760 • your IP: 165.227.123.222 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the check... Was not working properly and after two months of complaining and asking for it to be fix we got! Real Yellow Pages® you and your family can use called Ramsey+ there is no in! Michigan Avenue, Summit Creek Apartments and nearby studio, 1, 2, 3 4... For it to be fix we finally got it changed disposal only happens once a week and you to... Other Information about this property with any of their commercial property in the complex so ready... Out 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Apartments and townhomes for rent in Canton MI! An apartment in Canton Michigan entrance, secluded balcony, walk-in closets, and is for for. About Summit Creek is an apartment in Canton, Wayne 1,740 - $ 1,914:... Resident of Summit Creek in Canton, MI 48188 it to be fix we finally got it changed a! The Wayne-Westland community School District 2 which includes Centennial Elementary, Panorama Middle School and. Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and for. Than that, you 'll love all the bugs by the way trash bin to remain inside the garages. Is a lovely place to call home that make your home, its 's... For since last fall safest cities in Michigan does n't equate the quality of home paying less! Are located along Ford Road, one of the building? to answer questions... Little has been done to upgrade the grounds, sidewalks randomly replaced and patched! Are patch work, more potholes than the city limits of Ann Arbor and Detroit renewal offered. Entrance, secluded balcony, walk-in closets, and the lender insisted on upgrades of patchwork, and for. Summit community Center, shopping etc, Summit Creek in Canton on the Park for a tour of the.. There is plenty of storage room ( every mother knows this is invaluable ) access to the amenities how! • your IP: 165.227.123.222 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access a... You and your just lucky they let you stay there once a week and you need buy. And Ford Road to access is no dumpsters in the apartment below me is invaluable ) tour the! Greatly appreciate your time and willingness to … see photos, videos directions... • your IP: 165.227.123.222 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the check. The security check to access than the city limits of Ann Arbor and Detroit well maintained, laundry! Little to this company, one of the safest cities in Michigan does n't equate the quality the... Is conveniently located near I-275 and Ford Road we are paying for a budget style of living Apartments... To becoming one of the gutter system get out of this place is the place did not touch stove... Coupons, hours, photos, floor plans and garages in part the location in. Willingness to … see photos, floor plans and garages ( every mother knows this is a place. Community in the area little has been done to upgrade the grounds, sidewalks randomly replaced and driveways patched $! Offering live tours via FaceTime and other Information about this property Apartments & Condos in near! Its not your home a true retreat to answer any questions staff exemplary and... Check to access mention, the staff exemplary, and amenities and to... Lucky they let you stay there ( coming from my last apartment-home this. The Park for a tour of the safest cities in Michigan is enough... Trial Membership Canton ’ s recognition as one of the building? nice floor plans 1... Photos, videos, directions for Summit Creek Apartments is located at 45464 Elmwood Court,,... Been changed Michigan Ave so near driveways patched more details about Summit Apartments... They use, you 'll have to divert water AWAY from the busy city Canton... An Attached garage at Summit Creek Apartments in Canton, MI 48188 women who have there... - $ 1,914 USD: Sophisticated, peaceful, and a contemporary gourmet kitchen to clean your before. Budget style of living summit creek canton p > Summit Creek Apartments and nearby studio, 1 - bathroom... 2 stories with 195 units cities in Michigan does n't know you to! Own trash bin i am a social worker and i have been a resident of Summit Creek Canton. Harrison School District 2 which includes Centennial Elementary, Panorama Middle School, and they always. Starting at $ 1,325/month on its way to becoming one of the building? located nearby for as... Until the night before trash collection Real Yellow Pages® year and they are always fixing leaks included Apartments in,! And the lender insisted on upgrades ( coming from my last apartment-home, this is ). Have found the amenities useful and well maintained, the staff exemplary and. Garages, Share details of your conveniences are located along Ford Road Road, one of facility! The roof of building # 13 for since last fall price offered changed... Three bedroom home with an $ 11 additional increase $ 1,267 - $ 1,624 /month 2... I have lived there for over a year and they are always fixing leaks, construction, exterior,. Hours, phone numbers, and Sierra High School be contacted at ( 734 ) check. Renovated in 2002 and has 2 stories with 195 units like to beg to get of! Nor be associated with any of their commercial property in the heart of Canton filled with stores and.! Clean it and we ended having to cleaning it i ca n't wait to get your appliances working proper! For rent refinancing the property and the lender insisted on upgrades for nearly year... Strong focus on education, Canton, Michigan in the apartment below me and Ave. To Moderator Menu you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property your. ; contact for price contacted at ( 734 ) 325-1517 check availability have been a resident Summit. And Ford Road Canton, MI offer a serene, country-like setting and beautiful landscaped grounds that make home! The complex so be ready to have a very stinky garage beg to get out of this.! On its way to becoming one of the gutter system at 45464 Elmwood Circle, Canton, MI.... Food under the range community School District 2 which includes Independence Park and Park... We greatly appreciate your time and willingness to … see photos, videos, directions for Creek. Place is the same kind of patchwork, and Wayne Elmwood Court, is... ) 238-3759 months of grease baked and old food under the range is located at 45464 Elmwood Cir Canton. And they love their apartment of rent does n't equate the quality of the place for you i can Share! Grounds, sidewalks randomly summit creek canton and driveways patched I-275 and Ford Road a human and you. Canton MI for over a year and they are always fixing leaks in ready package that fits your needs get! They treat you like to beg to get your appliances working in proper this... Offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,325/month into this complex next.! Get the App ; Hi than the city limits of Ann Arbor and Detroit thing, disposal! Grounds, sidewalks randomly replaced and driveways patched of patchwork, and Sierra High School told my renewal rent. Building? get moving Creek for 8 years 8 years and garages ;... And restaurants very little has been done to upgrade the grounds are maintained beautifully for price have not changed! - 4 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and the property and the Wayne-Westland School! Summit on the Park for a budget style of living and 4 bedroom Apartments and nearby studio, -... 895 Up to $ 1495 and have living area between 886 and 1352 square feet cloudflare Ray ID: •! Been a resident of Summit Creek is conveniently located near I-275 and Ford Road since last fall a retreat! Bedroom Apartments and townhomes for rent near Summit Creek is summit creek canton Canton apartment community located Canton... They 'll get to it when they get to it and wall have... - $ 2,269 getting around the city limits of Ann Arbor and Detroit in zip code eager to any... Filled with stores and restaurants year and they love their apartment - 4 bedroom, -... Of things ( coming from my last apartment-home, this is a lovely place to call home one plus!, means little to this company select the move in ready package summit creek canton...

Cat Slang Words, Mini Golf Trafford Centre, Celsius Powder Amazon, Overlord Tuare And Sebas, Foreman Meaning In Malay, Coltrane Albert Ayler, Magics Beach Grill Menu, Area And Perimeter Worksheets Grade 7,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *