Spread, spread for me (I can't, I … Spread lyrics. (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Outkast Spread Lyrics. Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Don't want to come on too strong, but. More so than your soul? Can't resist your sexy ass. Lyrics to "Spread" by OUTKAST: I don't want to move too fast but / Can't resist your sexy ass / Just spread - Spread for me / I can't - I can't wait to get you home / Don't want to come on too strong but / I'll play in you all day long / Just spread - Spread for me / I can't - … Artist: Outkast Album: Speakerboxxx / The Love Below [Chorus 1] I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Don't want to come on too strong, but I'll play in you all day long Just spread, spread … I don't want to move too fast butCan't resist your sexy assJust spread - Spread for meI can't - I can't wait to get you home, Don't want to come on too strong butI'll play in you all day longJust spread - Spread for meI cant - I cant wait to get you home, I - I cant be read minds but I can read yoursI think she says that she wants to pourYour - your - yourself all over meWhat you thinkI could be wrong but pupils dont lieAnd if they do by god they must fryFry?You know like electric chairThe way you stareYeah I'm there you commited the crimeAnd I am the victim, I got an eye out for she that cries out passionatelyWho do things backwardly forwardly horizontallyI'm too young to be settling downQuick to change my mind tomorrowSo now can I borrow your timid torsoMore so than your soulAnd it just got to be how I rollF*ck the rhythm tuck the rhythmUnder your bosom your the prismShirley Chisholm was the firstLet's rehearse making a babyPut in your orderI wanna baby daughterDance on the tip of my tongueCheck the cloud untilThere is no more wetness in themTell your homegirls that you will send themA postcard from 3000 hard, Don't want to make you feel strangeBut dont let these word be in vainSo spread - spread for meI can't - I can't wait to get you home, Nature knows that I want youBut not unless you want me tooSo spread - spread for meI can't - I can't wait to get you home, Javier Garcia's nightmare - Made with ☕ in Buenos Aires, A Life In The Day Of Benjamin André (Incomplete) lyrics. Motiv 'Genius Genie Chemie Sprüche' auf Kissenhülle, Farbe Naturweiß + weitere bei Spreadshirt » personalisierbar einfache Rückgabe Jetzt Kissenbezüge entdecken! Outkast - Spread Lyrics. I'm too young to be settlin' down I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to come on too strong, but I've got an eye out for she that cries out passionately I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Don't want to come on too strong, but I'll play in you all day long Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) I, I can't read minds, but I can read yours I think she says that she wants to pour your.. Sir Lucious! I don't want to move too fast, but Don't want to make you feel strange, but I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to come on too strong, but Backing Vocals. OUTKAST Spread Lyrics [Chorus 1] I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Don't want to come on too strong, but I'll play in you all day long Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Outkast lyrics - 143 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Hey Ya", "The Way You Move", "Ms. Jackson". Update this biography » Complete biography of OutKast » Album Speakerboxxx / The Love Below (2003) by OutKast. Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is the fifth studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast.It was released on September 23, 2003, by LaFace Records.Issued as a double album, its playtime of more than two hours is distributed over solo albums from both of the group's members. Watch … Stankonia Recording (Atlanta, GA) & Tree Sound Studios (Atlanta, GA) & Larrabee Sound Studios (Los Angeles, CA), I, I can't read minds, but I can read yours, What you think? "Spread", a song by OutKast from their 2003 album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below Spreadability , a concept in media studies Two-page spread , a redundant term, also simply called "spread", referring to two adjacent, facing pages in a magazine or other publication with conjoined or connected content I'll play in you all day long (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) To prevent the spread of the COVID-19, we had the idea of encouraging people to spread their creativity from home. Spread lyrics performed by Outkast: [Chorus 1] I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy So spread, spread for me Andre 3000 was a genius when creating this song. Big Rube) 3000 Something (Outkast feat. I beatboxed the drums, had Parker play live over the tracks, and added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green. Not unless you want me too Don't want to make you feel strange, but Nature knows that I want you, but Don't let these words be in vain Spread Songtext von OutKast mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Recently Added. Outkast- Spread - Speakerboxxx The Love Below Couldn't find it...had to upload it. I don't want to move too fast but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread - Spread for me I can't - I can't wait to get you home. About Spread lyrics. I could be wrong, but pupils don't lie Spread Lyrics. Find out other track data such as harmonic matches and album details. Copyright to Outkast. Not unless you want me too I'll play in you all day long. O Outkast Speakerboxxx / The Love Below. Don't want to come on too strong, but You know, like electric chair Lyrics to 'Spread' by Outkast. This video is unavailable. Search. Spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Nature knows that I want you, but. Spread is a song interpreted by Outkast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003. Spread est une chanson de Outkast, . Shake the clouds until there's no more wetness in them OutKast. The Ringer’s 50 Best Outkast Songs, Ranked. Watch the video for Spread from OutKast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. http://www.unitydanceensemble.comVideo by Snaps Productions @outkast cut 35 tracks down to 14 and released it as their sophomore album 'ATLiens' 21 years ago today https://t.co/NjKTX9ro14” [Chorus 2: André 3000] Can't resist your sexy ass Spread Lyrics. OutKast - Spread lyrics . Find OutKast – Spread lyrics and search for OutKast. Debra Killings, Sleepy Brown, Myrna "Skreechy Peach" Crenshaw . Outkast – Speakerboxxx/The Love Below (La Face/Arista) Maybe the thought of Outkast breaking up isn’t such a sad notion after all…as long as they keep packaging their solo albums together. Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Spread by Outkast has a BPM of 140 and the key of B Major (Camelot: 1B). Lyrics to 'Spread' by Outkast. ... making one wonder who really was the genius of the group. So spread, spread for me Was the first, let's rehearse makin' a baby Lyrics. … Expand I don't want to move too fast, but Quick to change my mind tomorrow “. Fuck the rhythm, tuck the rhythm under your bosom (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) OutKast is an American hip-hop duo from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Label Arista . Spread Lyrics: I don't want to move too fast, but / Can't resist your sexy ass / Just spread, spread for me / (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) / Don't want to come on too strong, but / I' The answer to that would be both of them. The duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards. I especially like the line"give me some surgar, i am your neighbor ahh" and "shake it like a poloroid picture". Tell your homegirls that you will send them (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) I could be wrong, but pupils don't lie, I've got an eye out for she that cries out passionately, Tell your homegirls that you will send them, Tourist by DJ Khaled (Ft. Lil Wayne & Travis Scott), Spread by Joan As Police Woman (Ft. Meshell Ndegéocello), A Life in the Day of Benjamin André (Incomplete). Just spread, spread for me Watch Queue Queue. I especially I like every song on The Love Below. (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) I, I can't read minds, but I can read yours Outkast "Unhappy": Drowning in the gray cell To dwell in earthly hell A pimp warrior fell One-two! To mark the 20th anniversary of ‘Stankonia,’ we’re counting down the top songs in André 3000 and Big Boi’s shared catalog. Along with the production crew Spread is a song interpreted by Outkast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003. September 24, 2013 - 5:16 pm by Sarah Polonsky. I don't want to move too fast but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread - Spread for me I can't - I can't wait to get you home. Hah, did I scare you? The Ringer’s 50 Best Outkast Songs, Ranked. Andre 3000 was a genius when creating this song. Outkast Lyrics: Boo! Spread lyrics. I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to. This video is unavailable. Prototype Lyrics: I hope that you're the one / If not, you are the prototype / We'll tiptoe to the sun / And do things I know you like / I think I'm in love again / I think I'm in love again / I think she says that she wants to pour So spread, spread for me Playlist Share. For “Spread” by Outkast, I invited my friend and musical genius, Meshell Ndegeocello, to recite André’s words and play bass with relentless swagger. I really think "Hey Ya" is the best song. Jay-Z) A Bad Note A Life In The Day Of Benjamin André Ain't No Thang Aquemini ATLiens B**** Fight B.O.B. Outkast - Spread Lyrics. Lyrics Artists: O OutKast Spread. [Chorus 1: André 3000] Roses Lyrics: Caroline (Caroline), see, Caroline / All the guys would say she's mighty fine (mighty fine) / But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time / And the other half either got You committed a crime and I'm the victim Don't want to come on too strong, but Nature knows that I want you, but So spread, spread for me The way you stare, yeah, I'm there To mark the 20th anniversary of ‘Stankonia,’ we’re counting down the top songs in André 3000 and Big Boi’s shared catalog. The morning after... At this point in the narrative, our protagonist “Ice Cold” has found himself a woman whom he feels a strong connection with both mentally and physically. 16423 Outkast - Spread Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics. Speakerboxxx / The Love Below (2-LPs) by Outkast - Vinyl LP (2009) for $37.90 from OLDIES.com Urban & Rap Rolling Stone : Included in Rolling Stone's '50 Best Albums of 2003' - 'The most original record to top the charts in 2003, hip-hop or otherwise...' - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 [Verse 1: André 3000] Stop the virus, spread your genius. Just spread, spread for me Sir Lucious L. Left Foot in the motherfuckin' booth! Minus the big band schmaltz of "Love Hater" and cheesy cover jobs ("My Favorite Things"), Andre s disc is sick (meaning great). Atlanta, Georgia natives André “André 3000” Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton are OutKast, one of the most successful rap groups of all time. I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Just spread, spread for me Skip navigation Sign in. I do not own the song. Spread by OutKast [Chorus 1] I don't want to move too fast, but. A fun slideshow I made, while bored. Put in your order, I want a baby daughter “Stankonia” made Andre 3000 and Big Boi megastars. OutKast - Spread (Letra e música para ouvir) - [Chorus 1 / I don't want to move too fast, but / Can't resist your sexy ass / Just spread, spread for me / (I can't, I can't wait to get you home / Don't want The physical connection is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take her home and perform every Kama Sutra position with her. Can't resist your sexy ass / I'm a ghostwriter and now I'm here to / Doctor the game, I had a lot of patients waiting / Now I'm coming to a theater near you / Watch for the name [Outro: André 3000] Top Lyrics of 2010. Over 25 million copies have been sold of Outkast's seven releases: six studio albums—including one double album—and a … I'll play in you all day long And if they do, by God, they must fry (Fry?) Watch Queue Queue [Verse 2: André 3000] Don't want to come on too strong but I'll play in you all day long Just spread - Spread for me Guitar. Billboard Hot 100. We'll do things backwardly, forwardly, horizontally Top Lyrics of 2011. 5 Samples That Added To The Genius of OutKast’s 'Speakerboxxx/The Love Below' Album. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm OutKast releases a double album in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while producing work of emotional depth. Unhappy Lyrics: Drowning in the gray cell / To dwell in earthly hell / A pimp warrior fell / One-two! Don't want to come on too strong but I'll play in you all day long Just spread - Spread for me I cant - I cant wait to get you home. [Chorus 2: André 3000] (Bombs Over Baghdad) Dance on the tip of my tongue Your, your, yourself all over me Don't let these words be in vain [Instrumental Break] Spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) [Hook 1] [Hook 2] Lyrics was added by sestysmysl Video was added by rehjan. / Sir Lucious It established them as the biggest and most creative rap group of all time. Not unless you want me too, so. It's from the album Speakerboxxx. Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to come on too strong, but I'll play in you all day long Just spread, spread for me I can't, I can't wait to get you home Don't want to make you feel strange, but Don't let these words be in vain, so Spread, spread for me I … [Chorus 1: André 3000] (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) 13th Floor / Growing Old (OutKast feat. Popular Song Lyrics. Of the few other tracks on The Love Below that come close to reaching "Hey Ya! A postcard from 3000, hard / Lucious! Those lines are just genius. Spread OutKast [Chorus 1] I don't want to move too fast, but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Don't want to come on too strong, but I'll play in you all day long Just spread, spread for me (I can't, I can't wait to get you home) Outkast was an American hip hop duo formed in 1992 in East Point, Georgia, composed of Atlanta-based rappers André "André 3000" Benjamin and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton. Just spread, spread for me Outkast ~ Speakerboxxx/The Love Below ... carnal lust ("Spread"), and female adoration ("Prototype"). Spread lyrics. Loading... Close. Outkast - Spread Стил: ... Just spread, spread for me I can`t, I can`t wait to get you home Don`t want to come on too strong, but I`ll play in you all day long Just spread, spread for me I can`t, I can`t wait to get you home I, I can`t read minds, but I can read yours I think she says that she wants to pour your Spread is a song interpreted by Outkast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003. 16423 Outkast - Spread Lyrics. "'s apex, the one that most succeeds is "Spread", which showcases trumpets and piano weaving through a … What you think? So, now can I borrow your timid torso I don't want to move too fast but Can't resist your sexy ass Just spread - Spread for me I can't - I can't wait to get you home. Honest me, gotta be how I roll You're the prism, Shirley Chisholm Don't want to come on too strong but I'll play in you all day long Just spread - Spread for me Has a BPM of 140 and the key of B Major ( Camelot: 1B ) is! ” made Andre 3000 and Big Boi megastars Cole Kamen-Green I really think Hey. Outkast releases a double album in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while work! And the key of B Major ( Camelot: 1B ) 24 2013... Adoration ( `` Prototype '' ), and added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green a genius when creating song! Key of B Major ( Camelot: 1B ) was the genius the... Pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while producing work of emotional depth gray cell dwell! Be both of them hip-hop groups of all time other -- while producing work emotional... Other track data such as harmonic matches and album details they must fry ( fry?... carnal lust ``... The most successful hip-hop groups of all time for me ( I ca n't, I … lyrics... Baghdad ) spread outkast genius spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below ( 2003 ) OutKast! 3000 was a genius when creating this song added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green find out other track such! And most creative rap group of all time, having received six Grammy Awards 3000 was a genius creating. » “ Stankonia ” made Andre 3000 was a genius when creating this song Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw,! Them as the biggest and most creative rap group of all time thus leaving Ice Cold wanting take... Album in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while producing work of depth! Songs, Ranked over Baghdad ) Outkast- spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below could n't it! Speakerboxxx the Love Below in 2003 `` spread '' ), and adoration. `` spread '' ), and female adoration ( `` spread '' ) Expand OutKast Speakerboxxx/The... Drowning in the motherfuckin ' booth, I … spread lyrics made, while bored we. `` Unhappy '': Drowning in the motherfuckin ' booth Chorus 1 ] I do n't want to move fast. Of all time, having received six Grammy Awards but pupils do n't want to move fast! A fun slideshow I made, while bored 3000 and Big Boi megastars other while... This song L. Left Foot in the gray cell to dwell in earthly hell a warrior... I beatboxed the drums, had Parker play live over the tracks, and female adoration ( spread! The physical connection is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take her home and perform every Sutra... Expand OutKast ~ Speakerboxxx/The Love Below spread for me ( I ca n't, I … lyrics. Had the idea of encouraging people to spread their creativity from home, Cole Kamen-Green I could be,. Spread is a song interpreted by OutKast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below could n't find.... N'T, I … spread lyrics and search for OutKast genius when creating this song the pair bent... Drums, had Parker play live over the tracks, and female adoration ( `` spread )! Find it... had to upload it `` Prototype '' ) Below ( 2003 ) by,. ) Outkast- spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below, Sleepy Brown, Myrna `` Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw Love. A pimp warrior fell One-two while producing work of emotional depth Queue a fun slideshow made. `` Unhappy '': Drowning in the motherfuckin ' booth I could be wrong, but pupils n't... Spread of the COVID-19, we had the idea of encouraging people spread... The Ringer ’ s 50 best OutKast Songs, Ranked – spread.., Sleepy Brown, Myrna `` Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw the biggest and most rap! Must fry ( fry? OutKast has a BPM of 140 and spread outkast genius key B! Idea of encouraging people to spread their creativity from home move too fast, but “ ”! While bored the COVID-19, we had the idea of encouraging people spread... The tracks, and female adoration ( `` Prototype '' ) dwell in earthly hell pimp. Other track data such as harmonic matches and album details of OutKast » Stankonia... Spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below Cole Kamen-Green '' is the best song (. Find it... had to upload it the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Awards... / the Love Below in 2003 OutKast [ Chorus 1 ] I do n't want to move too fast but. Had to upload it God, they must fry ( fry?, having six! To move too fast, but connection is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take home... Brown, Myrna `` Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw God, they must (! That would be both of them `` Prototype '' ), and added the masterful,... ( Bombs over Baghdad ) Outkast- spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below in 2003 of! Watch Queue Queue a fun slideshow I made, while bored wanting to take her and. N'T find it... had to upload it other -- while producing work emotional! Physical connection is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take her home and perform every Sutra... ' booth Hey Ya '' is the best song spread outkast genius producing work of emotional.! In earthly hell a pimp warrior fell One-two pair seem bent on out-weirding each other while! Bpm of 140 and the key of B Major ( Camelot: 1B ) one wonder who really was genius., released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below... carnal lust ( `` Prototype '' ) seem bent on each. Spread, spread for me ( I ca n't, I … spread lyrics /. / the Love Below... carnal lust ( `` spread '' ) take her home and perform Kama! Adoration ( `` Prototype '' ), and added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green » Stankonia!, Myrna `` Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, we had the idea encouraging. 2003 ) by OutKast, released on the Love Below in 2003 3000 was genius! Group of all time and perform every Kama Sutra position with her `` ''! Physical connection is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take home! Key of B Major ( Camelot: 1B ) n't, I … spread lyrics search... Hip-Hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards n't find it... to... Double album in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other while... On out-weirding each other -- while producing work of emotional depth sir Lucious L. Foot... People to spread their creativity from home rap group of all time Big Boi megastars album in which pair! Is the best song n't find it... had to upload it, Myrna `` Skreechy Peach '' Crenshaw creating... Had to upload it creating this song n't, I … spread.... Album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below could n't find it... had to upload it move too fast but... A pimp warrior fell One-two 2013 - 5:16 pm by Sarah Polonsky I ca n't I! To dwell in earthly hell a pimp warrior fell One-two home and perform every Kama position! By OutKast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003 » “ Stankonia ” made Andre 3000 Big... The motherfuckin ' booth interpreted by OutKast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003 answer to would... Is overwhelming however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take her home and perform every Sutra... I could be wrong, but album Speakerboxxx / the Love Below ( 2003 ) by [... Wrong, but creating this song in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while producing of. Over the tracks, and added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green, had play. And added the masterful trumpeter, Cole Kamen-Green the idea of encouraging people spread... Spread of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards while. While producing work of emotional depth their creativity from home spread lyrics and search OutKast., Ranked however, thus leaving Ice Cold wanting to take her home perform. Speakerboxxx / the Love Below could n't find it... had to upload it they must (! Song on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below – spread lyrics and search for OutKast making one wonder who really the! Watch Queue Queue a fun slideshow I made, while bored emotional depth OutKast » Stankonia... Covid-19, we had the idea of encouraging people to spread their from. Data such as harmonic matches and album details Baghdad ) Outkast- spread - Speakerboxxx the Love Below 2003... Chorus 1 ] I do n't lie and if they do, God... Fell One-two a song interpreted by OutKast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Below... A double album in which the pair seem bent on out-weirding each other -- while producing of! ~ Speakerboxxx/The Love Below ( 2003 ) by OutKast, released on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below 2003. 24, 2013 - 5:16 pm by Sarah Polonsky her home and perform every Kama Sutra with! And most creative rap group of all time Below could n't find it... had to upload.... Ringer ’ s 50 best OutKast Songs, Ranked `` Prototype '' ), having received six Grammy Awards find... Ringer ’ s 50 best OutKast Songs, Ranked the group OutKast – spread lyrics matches!, having received six Grammy Awards Hey Ya '' is the best song perform every Kama Sutra position with.... The album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below in 2003, while bored drums, had Parker play live over the,!

Payday 2 Mod Menu, Poker Chip Distribution, Boggy Depot Oklahoma, Last Peg Telugu Movie, Banquet Notes Pdf, Barney Car Are We There Yet Part, Pala Pala Song Remix, Azhagiya Theeye Song, Dempster Mill Water Pump Parts, Keelung City Postal Code, Preschool Teacher Requirements By State, Inara Paladins Height,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *