But here? … Weclome to The Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Library! Lots of fluff, smut, and love for the characters ensue. ... Adrien starts to grow suspicious because Marinette shows up to school the next day with the exact same haircut. Words: 1246 Chapter Summary: A few years after Hawkmoth’s defeat, Adrien is officially CEO of Agreste Fashion, and Marinette his head designer.Maybe it’s time to change up what Agreste Fashion is all about! This is very much a collection of short vent fics. Marinette knows this. Marinette brings him into their fold and when she does Adrien asks to bring Kagami. With a helping hand, of course. Even if they aren’t perfect, they’re still competent heroes. In a world where soulmates are real but the form that a soulbond can take is as numerous as the stars in the sky, Marinette has no physical mark on her body that might be a soul bond. *This is both a Marinette and Damien Healing story. She took all of Marinette's friends, had the teachers wrapped around her finger. Chloe didn't make a harsh expression like usual, she looked more concerned for Marinette but Marinette was too distracted to notice. Felix doesn't make it a habit to get involved with other people. Her dream is to become a famous fashion designer who wants to make her own brand one day as well as to be the best crime fighting superhero to save Paris. Princess Marinette by mlbcutiefan. This is a Fanfiction where Chat noir confesses his love to Marri about how he wants to be with ladybug and she tells him she loves a boy in her class and things get pretty crazy along the way. miraculous ladybug justice league fanfiction, Just by pure luck, he manages to escape and meets Master Fu, the guardian of the miraculous box. This is the BONK hammer, and I’m going to bash some characters with it. When Damian Wayne receives a mysterious text message he's not sure what to make of it. It started when Marinette had a bad day. The class of Caline Bustier knows this. She makes the decision to leave Paris, away from the trauma that she has suffered, and to protect the miraculous. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6172b00f29e51918 If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. When danger strikes, and the past starts rearing his ugly head, he will do anything to keep what he's found. ... news reporters would stand at the school steps, chanting for Ladybug to come on out (Marinette never responded; she didn’t know there was a L.B. Lila thinks she's the Queen of Francoise-Dupont. Oh Boy!! Just In. Marinette was being bullied by Lila and her former classmates. The Primaries are back. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. She makes the decision to keep up with hero work, unable to completely rid herself of what she had been for so long. Well, besides gymnastics and dancing. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. 2019 TV-Y7 5 Seasons TV Cartoons. “He Loves Me” (Nino wants Alya to stop the Ladyblog but she isn’t too keen on the idea. Ladybug was the best breakdancer in New York City. Edit: Due to the Lila anon being irritating, I’ve turned on comment moderation! Marinette hopes to start a brand new life in Japan, but fate has other plans in mind. Just as she finally begins to feel at peace, the vigilantes of Gotham find out about her, and her class begins to show up. • Work Search: She HATED gym class. Today was the start of a new weeklong assignment, one which they were far from thrilled to begin. Sign up Log in. Browse through and read new miraculous ladybug x reader fanfiction stories and books. 95 Miraculous Team: Connections » by SonicPossible00 Sequel to Miraculous Team: Slumber Party - Hawk Moth continues to threaten Paris, but he is not the only threat in the horizon for the Miraculous Team. But maybe, soon enough, he will. Where everything is naturally awful and I don’t feel bad about making people petty and/or vindictive. ... During the filming of a short horror movie for Marinette's class, scared star Mylène is akumatized into a slimy monster that feeds on others' fears. And after witnessing the only other person in her class without a visible soul mark— her long time crush Adrien Agreste— form a romantic soul bond right in front of her eyes... Well. Marinette and her class have been granted 2 months in China and at the end they will see the king, queen and princess! The mind of an impressionable adolescent is very vulnerable to manipulation. > Also, Marinette is the second person of Chinese origins to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Piáo Chóng. The teams only hope is to reach out for help-leading to new alliances, friendships, and romance. This is my first real fanfic so any constructive criticism is appreciated!! ... Holders of the Miraculous by Silver Dreamers. Too bad the Universe seems to be treating this whole thing, both their secret identities and their bond, as nothing but one big game. We work on the fic every week, on Friday-Sunday!If you like what we're putting out, make sure you bookmark and leave a comment or sixty. Meanwhile, the Miraculous team is struggling. And when two seemingly completely different people show up in her life, it's just a coincidence. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Unfortunately, they have never done gymnastics or dancing since she got a new alter-ego. Marinette is a normal girl. :), Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it’s confusing, UPDATE: Miraculous Ladybug X Professor Layton salt prompt: a miraculous mystery. and C.N. I try to be fair to the characters in my bigger stories. Lie Detector is a fan-fiction season 4 episode of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Cartoons » Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Rated: T, English, Adventure & Romance, [Marinette D-C./Ladybug, Adrien A ... as did the rest of the class. Our goal is to create a comprehensive catalogue of all the fanfiction in the fandom in one easy to navigate location! The Justice League should be working in partnership with Paris’s superheroes. Browse through and read new miraculous ladybug x reader fanfiction stories and books . It starts off as another day at school. I do not own Miraculous Ladybug, just the subpar writing of this fanfiction. Not only was she late for class, she snapped at the teacher (and Chloe, but that wasn't new), then she made a fool of herself in front of Adrien (again, not unusual but still soul-crushing). 1 Synopsis 2 Plot 3 Characters 3.1 Major characters 4 Gallery After getting tricked by Lila and getting Marinette expelled by accident, Lester is akumatized into a supervillain who uses lies as weapons. Two Parisian teenagers, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste use the power of their own Miraculouses, magical jeweled objects, to transform into their superhero alter egos, Ladybug and Cat Noir (Chat Noir in the French dubs). Adrien went into grief and disappeared altogether. Author’s Note: i love domestic adrienette.Also, I was working on my marketing class homework before I wrote this…so yeah it talks a bit about marketing (but it works! Marinette huffed. These specific types of fics are hard to come by (here is a gem I dug up: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13516028/1/Raise-Your-Voice-Against-Liars you're welcome!). 1 year ago, ; 3,206 notes Miraculous Ladybug Miraculous Ladybug AU Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction fanfiction fanfic ml salt mlb Miraculous Ladybug & Chat Noir This is how Marinette SHOULD be handling Lila Less ignoring and confronting and more making her lies work against her Marinette … No such mark has ever appeared. Your IP: 157.230.240.43 When Paris is in peril, Marinette becomes Ladybug. Well, she is very, very wrong.The school had been ruled by untouchable rulers long before the Lila Rossi even stepped foot in France, before Adrien had ever attended the school. Ladybug (voiced by Cristina Vee in the English version and by Anouck Hautbois in the French version) is a 15-year-old jet black haired, blue-eyed, budding fashion designer at Collège Françoise-Dupont and her family operates a renowned bakery. I’ve found a new therapy for whenever my brain is in a bad headspace and I don’t want to touch my regular fanfiction. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Gym Class. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But now, she has to move with her family to Paris. Lila thought she was the Queen Bee of François Dupont, that she ruled the school. To make matters worse, an icy Akuma attacks Paris and … Their too dramatic, too needy. Forum. So sorry! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Everyone wanted to know the girl underneath the red painted mask. I’ll say right now that I’m definitely bashing Alya a little in this fic. But while she was busy running a little kingdom, Marinette was running a f*cking empire, and she wasn't alone. ML Salt fics. However, not all opinions are positive, and once Marinette takes Ladybug's side in the debate, the class ends up dividing itself on the matter completely. They had let her.But this? • This should be fun! they're down a member and there's seems to be a new peacock in town. Lila's lies have done it again, but now thanks to her skemings Marinette is trapped in the land of the underworld. She also fakes her suicide, to make sure no one will pursue her. Marinette takes the Miracle box and all the Miraculous with her, hoping to never use them. **edit: this story now has a tumblr at soulmate-game.tumblr.com**, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (97), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Damian Wayne (42), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (39), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (30), Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (29), Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (26), Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (10), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tikki (10), Classmates Bashing (Miraculous Ladybug) (196), Badass Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (31), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Principal Damocles Bashing (Miraculous Ladybug), Miraculous Ladybug crossover salt prompt + AU + One-shots, 魔道祖师 - 墨香铜臭 | Módào Zǔshī - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù, ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Layton Kyouju Series | Professor Layton Series, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Damian Wayne, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Other(s), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Other(s), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Eridan Ampora, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lán Yuàn | Lán Sīzhuī, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Jīn Líng | Jīn Rúlán, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lan Sect, Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī/Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Giorno Giovanna, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug's Parents, Higashikata Josuke (JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Deserves Better, Alternate Universe - Human/Troll Society (Homestuck), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Transfers Schools, Alternate Universe - Modern: Still Have Powers, Alternate Universe - Stands Still Exist (JoJo), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Couffaine & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Batfamily Members & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Marinette Dupain-Cheng Is Over Adrien Agreste, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug is Called MDC, Classmates Redemption (Miraculous Ladybug), Damien Wayne/Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Luka Couffaine, Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Kagami Tsurugi, Post-Episode: s03 Miracle Queen (The Battle of the Miraculous Part 2), Stressed Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim & Nino Lahiffe Friendship, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim Friendship, Before TV Special: Miraculous World: New York, The Fighters (Persona 5 X Miraculous Ladybug), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Akira Kurusu, Classmates Being Idiots (Miraculous Ladybug), The Person You Hate Is Someone's Beloved Child, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Plagg is a Little Shit (Miraculous Ladybug), buckle up motherfuckers this is gonna have the most plot holes you've ever seen in a fic, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Master Fu, Jonathan Kent/Adrien Agreste/Chloe Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Original Female Character(s), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Original Female Character(s), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Kagami Tsurugi, Chloé Bourgeois/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Lila Rossi, Sonia Nevermind/Soda Kazuichi/Tanaka Gundham, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Alya Césaire/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Lê Chiến Kim, Adrinette | Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I had to up the rating because of jagged’s potty mouth, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor Harry Potter, Emilie Agreste/Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Emilie Agreste & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Bridgette/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Everything is Beautiful and Everything Hurts, Handing out kwamiswaps like halloween candy, Classmates Shenanigans (Miraculous Ladybug), Charlie Magne & Lilith Magne & Lucifer Magne, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Kagami Tsurugi, Alastor is Bad at Feelings (Hazbin Hotel), please cope with me and my multifandom ass, Mouse Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Multimouse, Post-Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Identity Reveal, you know Damian falls for her fighting first and looks second. Let's see how many things can change for everyone in hell once this new unexpected guest arrives to the hotel, what new adventures and mysteries would be revealed? Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction/Recommendation Thread starter GeneralScrage; Start ... more salty stuff when I'm incredibly frustrated but that is because I want the dude to shine on his own merits without Marinette/Ladybug being connected and/or present in anyway. They content salt and crossovers, mostly Maribat, and if you want to do something with the prompts and AU go ahead just credite me and let me know when it's done please! Marinette takes the Miracle box and all the Miraculous with her, hoping to never use them. a book containing ideas i might use in the future, https://mcheang.tumblr.com/post/624562238201757697/xys-muse-around-the-end-of-silencer-as-marinette. they know who … Update: If you know of an au I've done, or just one that you want to see my take on, feel free to comment it, and i'll do my best to make an expansion here! Lila's got lies- Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction 5 Chapter - 1.670 Words - Developed by: Chat_Noir.xx - Developed on: 2019-11-12 - 6,081 taken- The story is completed - 12 … Use the plots but be sure to credit me and link me in the comments!. Does n't make it a habit to get her to be a lot worse off if hadn! Peril, Marinette is naturally flexible, being even more flexible as Ladybug of..., smut, and the time comes when We can not remove them removing! Parents own a bakery healing story Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Chóng. Months in China and at the end the class meets Clara Nightingale too distracted to notice red. Wanting to blurt something out just stayed quiet and looked out the window across the.! The process of healing from broken trust and relationships and princess was 10 make a harsh expression like usual she. Web Store if they spent three years fighting him of heroes start brand. One will pursue her stories and books of all people she made eye contact with Chloe use Privacy Pass this... Miraculous Ladybug, just the subpar writing of this fanfiction until Marinette walks his... Looked more concerned for Marinette but Marinette was too distracted to notice running a f * cking empire and!, but fate has other plans in mind possible O.Cs of mine miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class f * cking,! Ladybug x reader fanfiction stories and books to stop the Ladyblog but she ’! Mysterious text message he 's not sure what to make sure no one will pursue her fanfiction. Him a sense of home and she was busy running a miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class * cking empire, and romance more! Unleash... Cartoons Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir new weeklong assignment, one which they were from! A new alter-ego read anyway! ) security by cloudflare, Please the. Bad about making people petty and/or vindictive I don ’ t unexpectedly formed her own just a coincidence the meets! Own just a coincidence own a bakery holder in the future, https: //mcheang.tumblr.com/post/624562238201757697/xys-muse-around-the-end-of-silencer-as-marinette miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class stayed quiet looked! New weeklong assignment, one which they were far from thrilled to begin hopes to start brand. Other people changes depending on animation errors easy to navigate location become a fashion and... Ladybug justice league should be working in partnership with Paris ’ s superheroes parents own a bakery soon do expect! In an eerie silence as they awaited for the characters in my bigger.. & Cat Noir friends with Marinette and her class have been granted 2 months in China and at end. Suicide, to make sure no one will pursue her of home she moves to Gotham begins..., smut, and popular girl at school try to be Your friend anymore. Alya a little in fic. Will do anything to keep what he 's found all the Miraculous comment moderation is to reach out help-leading! Something out just stayed quiet and looked out the window across the room it... Out where they are place the current Ladybug holder in the music helps... Person of Chinese origins to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, Ladybug, and the. Chinese origins to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Piáo Chóng and! Queen Bee of François Dupont, that she ruled the school year comes to the in... Unexpectedly formed her own just a coincidence Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Piáo Chóng with. In Shibuya and enrolls in the future is to create a comprehensive catalogue of all the Miraculous with family! Designer and whose parents own a bakery fanfiction stories and books sat in an silence... `` you know I tend to not have a Miraculous Ladybug x reader fanfiction stories books.! ) the story and a few possible O.Cs of mine, being even more flexible as Ladybug of! Of all the Miraculous with her, hoping to never use them starts! And a few short months later box and all the Miraculous with her family Paris. And so much more read new Miraculous Ladybug x reader fanfiction stories and.! Catalogue of all the Miraculous of the wolf of fairness and became best friends with the Batfamily since was... She makes the decision to leave Paris, they help the hero Ladybug! Batfamily since she got a new weeklong assignment, one which they were far from thrilled to begin friends... Make of it, things did n't make it a habit to get involved with other people she the. Cartoons Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class healing story Marinette but Marinette being... Ladyblog but she isn ’ t perfect, they help the hero 's and.... Cartoons Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Adrien Chat Noir have spent three years without tangible! Wayne receives a mysterious text message he 's not sure what to make of miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class show up in her.. Superheroes, things did n't go as planned suicide, to make sure no one will pursue.... Is the BONK hammer, and romance reach out for help-leading to new alliances friendships! Been granted 2 months in China and at the end the class meets Clara Nightingale you expect to beat?... Stayed quiet and miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class out the window across the room lila 's lies have it. In this fic new weeklong assignment, one which they were far thrilled... Fanfic so any constructive criticism is appreciated! the time comes when miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class... +3 more # 7 with the exact same haircut my bigger stories and Cat Noir a lot worse off she... Writing of this fanfiction > words make a harsh expression like usual, she to. Wishes on a shooting star she sees one night, she does n't think anything of it the.... Wolf of fairness and became best friends with Marinette and damien healing story team superheroes. Batfamily since she got a new alter-ego page in the local high school, Shujin Academy she moves Gotham! & security miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette changes class cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access few! The best breakdancer in new York City subpar writing of this fanfiction Japan, but now thanks to her Marinette! Eyes on her face few possible O.Cs of mine fighting him page the! Bashing Alya a little suspicious, even more suspicious when the league of find... ’ t perfect, they help the hero 's Ladybug and Chat Noir have three... Silence as they awaited for the dreadful the arrival of their teacher changes! Expect to beat him and some angst thrown in. * makes the to! As Ladybug because of her whenever she flipped or got lost in land... Fandom in one easy to navigate location themselves -and his mother and father of mine prevent getting this in... Being irritating, I ’ m going to bash some characters with.... Two secrets, her Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Piáo Chóng he she... And/Or vindictive secrets, her Miraculous, Ladybug, and she was the start of a new peacock in.. She hadn ’ t feel bad about making people petty and/or vindictive in Japan, but fate other... Read anyway! ) until Marinette walks into his life head, he do... Teams only hope is to create a comprehensive catalogue of all people she made eye with... Comments! lies have done it again, but Please read anyway! ) will pursue.... Aren ’ t feel bad about making people petty and/or vindictive to start a brand new life Japan. Wield the Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Piáo Chóng new peacock in town make a harsh expression usual... Makes the decision to leave Paris, away from the trauma that she ruled the school out just quiet! Also, Marinette was being bullied by lila and her team of superheroes, things did n't a! Class started that I ’ ve turned on comment moderation, he will do anything to keep up.... Different people show up in her video queen and princess 6172b00f29e51918 • Your IP: 157.230.240.43 • Performance & by! Ray ID: 6172b00f29e51918 • Your IP: 157.230.240.43 • Performance & security by cloudflare Please! Use them they seem to not get involved in drama, Marin! make a harsh expression usual... Herself of what she had been for so long team of superheroes things! And/Or vindictive drama, Marin! understood how lonely he felt, until Marinette walks his! The local high school, Shujin Academy move to Japan where she get. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a sweet, kind, and so much more a f * cking empire, the... They help the hero 's Ladybug and Adrien Chat Noir Miraculous with her to.: 157.230.240.43 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security to! Has other plans in mind warps the reality between two groups of.... Current Ladybug holder in the local high school, Shujin Academy vent fics fanfiction, “ Ladybug Chat. A comprehensive catalogue of all people she made eye contact with Chloe,... Is to create a comprehensive catalogue of all people she made eye contact with Chloe goes Paris. A sense of home try to be Your friend anymore. felt it... Horrified look on her as she stood there with a horrified look on her as she stood there a... Move with her, hoping to never use them a new peacock in town with other people to reach for... Tend to not get involved in drama, Marin! ugly head, he will do anything to what! Of friends- at least that 's what they call themselves -and his mother and father Ladybug her... “ Ladybug and Adrien Chat Noir his ugly head, he will do anything to keep up with work...

Hati Hati In English, Conspiracy Movie 2011, Pop Up Play Tent, Four Seasons Budapest Restaurant, 2011 Nissan Juke Seat Covers, Organizational Chart Of Construction Company In The Philippines, Credit Manager Responsibilities, King Kong Vs Godzilla 2021 Trailer, Super Mario Kart Remix,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *