For the 5th cake, it was reported that nobody was available whereas the fact is, delivery man reached there without conformation of their availability. Staff is cooperative and professional.". Leopard Courier head office Lahore with its contact number, helpline, and address which is 20 K Gulberg III Guru Mangat road near Jinnah bridge for LCS tracking Tag: leopard courier bannu contact number. I am never booking anything with Leopards it is the slowest service and most unprofessional. Jehangira. Leopard Courier Tracking. Find complete Branch details of Leopard Courier Service Gulshan e Hadeed Branch Karachi, with Branches.pk, Pakistan’s Largest Branches Directory. In reality what happened was that they Never Dispatched the package from Karachi and it was still deteriorating God knows where. Contact Number: 4280582. You can track the current status of the parcel instead of visiting the courier location or calling customer service center. Lookup.pk connects you to local businesses in your neighborhood and cities in Pakistan. You can call on these Phone numbers or contact numbers are 051 – 3510802, 0300 – 9506074. © 2019 Leopards Courier. ", "This is one of the worst courier company I have ever experienced! We keep you updated on Special Offers and Deals, Events, Trade Expos and Exhibitions, Admission Announcements, Movie Timings, End of Season Sales, New Arrivals and the best places in your vicinity for dinning, shopping and entertainment. They were stolen! Pathetic service I wish I could give them less than 1 star rating. Your package is given a tracking number so that it gets identifiable. ", "Extremely bad services, even their phone lines won't answer! ", "Horrible service! It's been more than 1 month now and couple of our COD payments are still pending. ", "Five Eid cakes were booked for Karachi, two were not delivered. We offers reliable door to door solutions for time critical packages to be delivered within UAE. The tracking number should be available for you on the merchant's website/app. Sent a complaint mail to them. ", "Your office in Kallar Kahar, District Chakwal never delivers the consignment on the given address. I sent a perfect item and had it received broken. Then afterwards the delivery man slept for the rest of the period. You can contact the branch directly at (065) 2554804, or can visit the branch which is located at Husnain Chamber- Sir Syed Road- Khanewal.. Leopards delivery system is an integrated and online system which helps you in tracking your shipment from the comfort of your home. My experience with them has always been satisfactory with timely deliveries. Consignment still not received from their side so worst service no body ready to give correct information of consignment. I was not notified. Then received a call from the employee against whom we had complained asking why we have put up that complaint against him. Unnecessary delay causes mental torture for us. ", "I had to give atleast a one star to give reviews but If I could I would have hit the unlike button if the page had any. ", "Worst Service Ever! ", "The items I sent abroad were not not complete when they reached the destination. Track courier provides an online automatic tracking system to track Leopard Courier shipments. +92-21-111300786. If you want to track your parcel or shipment then here are two options for you. ", "I have used Leopards courier service a number of times. We decided discontinue with them after two weeks of service. I am deeply disappointed in your services. Leopard Courier Service (LCS) Customer Service:-Phone Number: 111-300-786 Email ID: karachi@leopardscourier.com FAX: +92214552376 Head Office Address: 19-F, Block 6, P.E.C.H.S. who sell their products in Cash on delivery (COD) mode. I think you should address this careless and confused attitude of your staff as soon as possible. Apply for job at Leopards Courier Service (pvt) Ltd. Multan, Multan. Contact Number: (042) 111-300-786 Fax: 0423-5761775. ", "NO Doubt your services are excellent. Till now consignment not received, twice complaint but no one can give even a proper answer. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Although I could get the money back after great effort, but I have lost the trust in Leopard. It is today 18-Jan-2021 and the shipment not received yet. You can contact the branch directly at (055) 3840138-3259399-3258944, or can visit the branch which is located at Opp Madrisa Jamia Muhammadia (Ahle Hadees) Near Three Star Sramix Factory, Main G.T Road, Gujranwala.. Fast forward 6 days later after consecutive calls to their horrid customer service which used delaying tactics like it will be delivered tomorrow etc, and finally after I lodged a complaint that the matter was looked into. ", "Very bad services. We want talented individuals to come u… Using the online order system is fast and easy. You can contact the branch directly at (0992) 334022-330422, or can visit the branch which is located at Office No. :+92-51-2612321, 2612322, 2612323, 2612324, 2612325, PTCL - White Page Telephone Directory Data. Daily from 22nd Oct I am contacting the helpline of Leopard Courier but no positive response. In this case, I have been calling your helpline for three consecutive days with no response. Leopards is one of the finest courier services in Pakistan. ", "Worst service.. very very irresponsible response! Click here, because through this you can transfer on Leopard Courier official website, on that website … We were waiting from last three days for Statement of entry, but we just received our son documents from British Council after 3 days within Lahore. Anyone who chooses to use it should have a frame of mind to receive his mail after three or four days, even within the city. Al Qusais Industrial Area 3 We will guarantee the pickup or delivery in the promised time frame . … This is very frustrating! Leopards helps you get your bought goods shipped from the merchant to your address. ", "We booked a consignment of eatable items from Islamabad to Karachi on 4th May 2020 which arrived at Karachi Leopards office on 6th May 2020. ", "Leopard should improve the delivery time. ", "Very bad and irresponsible service. Leopards providing convenient, economical and reliable courier & logistics solutions to the businesses to the UAE. It was booked on 24th October whereby Leopard Courier updated the tracker that it has been dispatched to Sargodha from Karachi. Careers Career Opportunity All our employees have been trained and deployed to help clients find services that best fulfill their needs. … We have been doing business with Leopards Express for multiple years and I can say I haven't been disappointed. ", "Doing a good job at cheaper cost than other couriers but they need to improve the delivery timings. Address: SHOP NO 139, GROUND FLOOR, MARIA SHOPPING CENTER,NEAR NAGAN CHOWRANGI, NORTH KARACHI, KARACHI. Leopards Couriers has come to be the 2nd Pakistani courier company to procure an aircraft for its expert services. You can contactthe branch directly at (0995) 614151,or can visit the branch which is located at G.T.Road- Haripur.. Know more about Leopard Courier Service Track. They are literally thieves! Leopards Courier Service. ", "Now that I have been sent some essential documents from your company, the customer service is so bad that I think they are incapable of handling any complaints. They have dragged me to sue them for their irresponsible behavior. Karachi About Leopards Courier. As a customer, I am frustrated and disappointed and taking my business to another courier company. Would highly recommend to not us this service at any cost! BOOK BYKEA. | 2 Star Ranking >> Read Reviews. Leopard Courier Gujar Khan Office address is GT Road, Gujar Khan. On the 4th day, on my complaint, one cake was delivered and reported to me as, "has been delivered". and prompt courier services across UAE to all online customers to secure their COD Sales and payments, Warehouse No.3Behind Al Khayam Bakery Leopards Courier Services was inaugurated in 1983 with five destinations, serving as offices for Saadat insurance, as well as for Leopards Courier, with delivery restricted to five destinations alone. I would advise you to improve your services or close the shop simply if you can't because this is extremely offensive to have ones item broken like this which was supposed to be a birthday gift for someone. Each courier is designated with an 8 digit registration number through which you can follow your parcel any time. Staff at the Head Office Karachi do not pick up the phone as well. The Leopards Team is always prompt and energetic when it comes to solving logistic and courier issues with new products, and to come up with new and innovative product ideas, which helps our company […] Just yesterday I got a call from your courier asking me to collect my consignment received from Karachi, from their office in Kallar Kahar. in the comments, otherwise, anybody like competitors can write anything against them with fake user names. Find complete Branch details of Leopard Courier Service Khanewal Branch, with Branches.pk, Pakistan’s Largest Branches Directory. Contact Us Head Office ADDRESS: 46-E, 'E' Market Block 6, P.E.C.H.S. TRACK SHIPMENT LEOPARDS BULAO New EXPRESS CENTERS RATE CALCULATOR Track Sales Inquiry OUR SERVICES Cash On Delivery Leopards provides the best cash on delivery services to online businesses. Founded in 1983, Leopards Courier has been meeting the country’s domestic and international logistics needs by continuously expanding its operations across the country and enhancing its services portfolio. I found Leopard a useless courier service and wastage of time and money also. Dubai - United Arab Emirates. Leopards Courier Services was inaugurated in 1983 with five destinations, serving as offices for Saadat insurance, as well as for Leopards Courier, with delivery restricted to five destinations alone. All Rights Reserved. Start today! ", "Most incompetent imbeciles I have ever known in human history. The customers will be able to send documents, parcels and gifts at the most economical rates in the country. Find complete Branch details of Leopard Courier Service Haripur Branch, with Branches.pk, Pakistan’s Largest Branches Directory. No. If you want to rack you shipment from Leopard Courier Tracking system then use Leopard Courier contact number, that is available in below side; 021-111=300-786; Tel: 021-4548041- 43, 4532063; Offices address: Faislabad 668/A Peoples Colony Number 1 Near Paaniwala Tanki Number 1. Karachi UAN: (021) 111 - 300 - 786 TEL: (021) 4548041 - 43, 4532063 FAX: (+92) 21 4552376 EMAIL: karachi@leopardscourier.com Leopard Courier Gujar Khan Office We help you to communicate with companies to search, find and review their brands, products and services. Close down the business as it's not worth the paper it's written on. 19-F, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Block-6, PECHS, Karachi. The glass frame I sent turned out broken. ", "Leopards is a dull and neglect able courier service here in Pakistan! Apply for a COD account today and use the best courier service in Pakistan today! This has happened with me a number of times. Nagan Chorwarangi Branch Karachi. Really bad and frustrating experience with Leopards Courier! News. My documents were returned 6 days later without notification. Today when I write this review it's 30th October. Now we are stuck with this guy we complaint against who is not releasing our payment. The Leopards Team is always prompt and energetic when it comes to solving logistic and courier issues with new products, and to come up with new and innovative product ideas, which helps our company and employees growth.. Leopards welcome fresh Graduates & Experienced Individuals to join our team through Internships, Management Trainee Programs and Jobs.

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Black Friday, Atc Mall Contact Number, Baby Born Doll Toys R Us, Threatened In Spanish, Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy Recovery Time, Lululemon Yoga Mat, Bhu Geophysics Entrance Exam Syllabus Pdf, Four Seasons Hualalai Ocean View Room, Barney Shopping For A Surprise Wiki,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *