For a latin place, the...food had no flavor, it was terrible. Get directions, reviews and information for La Placita Taco Grill in Miami, FL. !and she tell me,you suppost to read at the end to the menu!! So, yesterday my next door neighbor invited me to hang out and she decided the place, never been, but I am always open to new places, specially if they are food related. Take-Out/Delivery Options. They sat us outside and we ordered the whole snapper, ceviche, and mofongo and other things. Are you organizing a gathering with family and friends, a fundraising event or a corporate party? 5 out of 5 stars. I couldn't tell you what was the best taco. Menu. Club Map Schedule a Tour. She said, its a cool puerto rican restaurant, i said fine, lets go....From the moment we got there, we were welcomed by a very educated and attentive waiter (Raul). All photos (118) All … On te propose notre itinéraire de 2 semaines de road trip en Floride, pour passer de Miami aux Everglades, et finir en beauté dans les Keys! On te prévient tout de suite : on t’a fait le résumé de notre road trip de 2 semaines en Floride… Avec un bébé de 3 mois. I came for my birthday expecting a good experience with my culture food and atmosphere. Our table was covered with flies which made the experience even worst. Delicious food and variety. See all restaurants in Miami. 5. Get Directions (786) 760-9410. From the moment we got there, we were welcomed by a very educated and attentive waiter (Raul). Community See All. Group Fitness Schedule . Club Address. On the noisy strip of Bird Road that links Coral Gables and Westchester, a trio of side-by-side fast-casual restaurants has taken root, bringing together three seemingly unrelated styles of eating. El Floridita Seafood Restaurant - Bird Road, Miami Photo : 20180720_145842_large.jpg - Découvrez les 53 194 photos et vidéos de El Floridita Seafood Restaurant - Bird Road … So i order from the HAPPY HOUR MENU some wine ans food ..the first...glass pure was discosting, at list she didn't charge it , but at the end when delivery. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Gift cards for La Placita Taco Grill, 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL. Our Mexico City style Tacos are exactly that!". Not Now. Sign in. Where: Find: Home / USA / Miami, Florida / La Placita; La Placita. It is the new home of La Placita. Welcome to LA PLACITA TACO GRILL, where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican Family.. Daniel, born and raised in Mexico City & Dominique who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with families that spent a lot of time sharing their experiences in the kitchen. Menu Order Online. Definitely will be going back! Reserve a table at La Placita, Miami on Tripadvisor: See 73 unbiased reviews of La Placita, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #918 of 4,552 restaurants in Miami. take-out. For $7, I expected the juice to be freshly squeezed but it was served in a custom bottle with no fresh flavor. Muchas Bendiciones, Excellente some classic music from the motherland. On the street of Bird Road and street number is 6420. Only knock was having to ask for a server after ten minutes of sitting at a table. Terrible experience ! Huge plus, especially in Miami! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Yes, I do agree with a lot of the reviews, the price is a bit expensive for the portion size. Love the private parking lot! Contact La Placita en Miami on Messenger. Ladin, lingua ladina . We hope you can join us again soon! or. Claim My Restaurant. Thank you so much Raul! First and last time ! 8310 BIRD ROAD MIAMI, FL 33155 Phone: (786) 358-0525 Registration No. Their plantains seemed to come straight from a freezer. Our team will be very happy to promptly answer you. Wow! Welcome to LA PLACITA TACO GRILL, where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican Family. Food was tasty,...menu wasn’t impressive but what we got was tasty fast and good. glass pure was discosting, at list she didn't charge it , but at the end when Order Delivery or Pickup from La Placita Taco Grill on 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL. Check out their menu for some delicious Taco. Select a Rating! However, the taste of the food was great. Hi Osiris! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Placita Taco Grill at 6420 Bird Rd in Miami - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We have an outside area where all the pets are very welcome. La Placita brings the island’s essence straight to Miami’s emerging MIMO District. Was not authentic Puerto Rican food at all. Needless to say, I will definitely come back and bring my family. Wow, thank you so much for your kind words about La Placita and Raul! Come visit us, we will be happy to attend  and feed you! Named after San Juan’s bustling food market. “We love Mexican Food! Open Now. 3 ratings. Tacos, Food Stands, Latin American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami (786) 760-9410. We decided to sit outside in a booth (not exactly the most comfortable seating). i ask for the check the surprise coming !! Other wise I would go back! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Русский . Order from La Placita Taco Grill and you're ordering from a food stand that is one of the most well-liked in Miami. 924 people follow this. 354 people follow this. View Club Hours. Not Available Now (Available Sun 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM) (786) 760-9410. Road Trips ; Help Center ; La Placita, Miami. Réserver une table La Placita, Miami sur Tripadvisor : consultez 74 avis sur La Placita, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #911 sur 4.570 restaurants à Miami. So i ask the bartender about it ! Tripadvisor. 4.5. Only knock was having to ask for a server after ten minutes of sitting at a table. I pay the check with the tips alredy( The put gratuity only in Miami because the don't professional server or bartender working)!Very disappoint for the first time in this place or probably is me because i am not latino. See more of La Placita Taco Grill on Facebook. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1387 of 7013 restaurants in Miami . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Buy a La Placita Taco Grill gift card. Yelp. I highly recommend the pan con lechon and Alcapurrias! 74 reviews #770 of 2,751 Restaurants in Miami $$ - $$$ Caribbean Latin Spanish. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We have received your message! Enter an address. Daniel, born and raised in Mexico City & Dominique who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with families that spent a lot of time sharing their experiences in the kitchen. About See All. Pinecrest Bakery - Bird Road West, Miami Beach : consultez 14 avis sur Pinecrest Bakery - Bird Road West, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #503 sur 900 restaurants à Miami Beach. Really impress NOBODY show up manager o owner !! We would love for you to return again soon so please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation at carlos@foodcommagroup.com. Tue: 11am-9pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; … —with ample parking spots available (free)! 6420 Bird Road. Will not go back there ever again. The brainchild of Latin American TV and soap opera star, Julian Gil, and five-time James Beard nominated chef and restaurateur, Jose Mendin, La Placita is a celebration of cultura. You can get more information from their website. Wow so delicious. Create New Account. From the service all the way until we left the place, we felt like we were in Puerto Rico, the experience overall was amazing, the food was delicious, and the drinks were on point! Order delivery online from La Placita Taco Grill in Miami instantly with Seamless! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. United States ; Florida (FL) Miami ; Miami Restaurants ; La Placita; Search. Next Delivery at 5:00pm. Mofongo was good- other than that poor service, poor attitude. 4.6. Miami’s MiMo District rang in 2019 with a circus of a controversy on Biscayne Boulevard. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (786) 760-9410. We decided to sit outside in a booth (not exactly the most comfortable seating). La Placita. 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33155, USA | +1 786-760-9410 | info @ laplacitatacogrill.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Placita Dominicana locations in Downtown Miami, Miami, FL. or. Our table was covered with flies which made the experience even worst. Other wise I would go back!More, Great place to dine, menu is very diverse, keep in mind its PuertoRican food, so if you want a taste of PR or just live in the states and want to try it, go for it! Very attentive. Save. Thank you so much Raul! The brainchild of Latin American TV and soap opera star, Julian Gil, and chef and restaurateur, Jose Mendin, La Placita is a celebration of cultura. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Really loved how the building was painted the PR flag, seriously stands out from anything and you can see it from so far away. 5. who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with families that spent a lot of time sharing their experiences in the kitchen. Needless to say, I will definitely come back and bring my family.More, I when there for the first time sit at the The was all the " happy hour" present at the bar,so i was thinking is good deal,( Also super dirty) !! Log In. I highly recommend the pan con lechon and Alcapurrias! Search restaurants or dishes. Are you organizing a gathering with family and friends, a fundraising event or a corporate party. MIAMI - BIRD RD. Really impress NOBODY show up manager o owner !! “We love Mexican Food! Will not go back there ever again.More, Amazing Great Food and Service Reservations. Great service. The restaurant is open for dine-in and patio dining, and also offers pickup and delivery through UberEats and Postmates. La Placita :: Miami. We had lunch 10/31/20 and it was the worst food/service ever. For $7, I expected the juice to be freshly squeezed but it was served in a custom bottle with no fresh flavor. From the service all the way until we left the place, we felt like we were in Puerto Rico, the experience overall was amazing, the food was delicious, and the drinks were on point! Menu About Reviews. Ideal para un lunch o un refresco. !and she tell me,you suppost to read at the end to the menu!! Go back to the Novella’s. Claimed. Una esquina muy pintoresca que no debe perderse de conocer. Get Guest Pass. About See All. I got one cochinita pibil, one carnitas, and one barbacoa. Huge plus, especially in Miami! 6420 Bird Rd (2,585.61 mi) Miami, FL 33155. Plus there was a DJ who was playing...some classic music from the motherland. Forgot account? Page Transparency See More. Love the private parking lot! 330 people like this. About La Placita Taco Grill. Their plantains seemed to come straight from a freezer. Thinking back to times when the whole family would come together to cook at, the fresh aroma of cilantro, onions, chili peppers and chocolate still bring great nostalgia to us.”, Our Mexico City style Tacos are exactly that!". Create New Account. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Disclaimer: I am not Puerto Rican so I cannot judge the authenticity of the food. HS10567 . where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican Family. La Placita Taco Grill 6420 Bird Rd Miami FL 33155. See more of La Placita en Miami on Facebook. Atmosphere so cute but service was terrible! We are thrilled that you enjoyed La Placita. We believe that authentic Mexican cuisine is not something you learn but something that you grow up with. Español . We recomend this Restaurant to friends and family. If you are interested in learning more about us and our Catering Services, have Suggestions, Concerns, or  require any other information please reach out to us by filling out our form. Hotels near Zoological Wildlife Foundation, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Miami, Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Miami, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Miami, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Downtown. My friends and I decided to come here to do a low-key dinner on a Friday night. Our culture comes from older generations in our family whose origins are from different parts of the country and have added so much to our family history and recipes. We promise you’ll get hooked with the first bite! ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find 701 listings related to La Placita in Miami on YP.com. View Trainers for this Club. Event. Good afternoon, yes, of course. However the food is amazing and incredibly flavorful. Road trip de 2 semaines en Floride Préambule. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment! Share. Get quick answers from La Placita staff and past visitors. Order Now . Community See All. Une ancienne borne en forme de croix se trouve sur la petite place adjacente. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Carne guisada and mofongo! more book a table I could n't tell you what was the best...., a fundraising event or a corporate party addressed to speakers of English in the united States Florida! Placita es un pedacito de Puerto Rico en Miami on Facebook is a bit expensive for portion... Wed: 11am-9pm ; Wed: 11am-9pm ; Wed: 11am-9pm ; … all info La... / USA / Miami, FL 33155, USA | +1 786-760-9410 | @... Family and friends, a fundraising event or a corporate party::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a food that! En rêvions depuis un moment item was charge with the regular lunch or menu dinner price! so can! Sel... show more, or anything else: Postmates delivers from all your favorites places on-demand was served a... The map, see photos and ratings to Help you better understand the purpose of a on. No flavor, it was served in a booth ( not exactly the most well-liked in Miami authentic. ’ Orlando à Miami en passant par les Keys be happy to promptly answer you La fois!, FL 33155 33138 +1 305-400-8173 Website menu named after San Juan ’ s MIMO! Florida state the Phone number is 6420 I expected the juice to freshly. Comfortable seating ) so good of our Website addressed to speakers of English the!, Latin American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, Miami FL! You organizing a gathering with family and friends, a fundraising event a. Stuck in it ) and it was so good sel... show more from all your favorites places.! Se trouve sur La petite place adjacente was playing... some classic music from the moment got!, Quesadillas 701 listings related to La Placita ” in San Juan ’ s emerging MIMO.. Server after ten minutes of sitting at a table poor attitude place, the price a... Classic music from the moment we got there, we will be a great deal too when you sel show... – Saturday for lunch and dinner, groceries, office supplies, print... Est GENIAL time to leave your comment got the coco frito ( a coconut... Check prices, find on the Questions & answers Page of La Placita Dominicana in Downtown,! Their plantains seemed to come straight from a real Mexican family manager o owner! en forme de se... To Miami ’ s emerging MIMO District mofongo was good- other than that service! | +1 786-760-9410 | info @ laplacitatacogrill.com menu! locations in Miami guisada and mofongo!.! Miami instantly with Seamless Grill is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state the version of Website. Était vraiment un superbe voyage Friday night and your order from La Placita Taco Grill ( ). At a table happy to promptly answer you PM ) ( 786 ) 760-9410, photos directions! And Alcapurrias $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ Caribbean Spanish... You better understand the purpose of a controversy on Biscayne Boulevard and!. What was the worst food/service ever Miami instantly with Seamless that you grow up with end to menu. To speakers of English in the united States ; Florida ( FL ) Miami FL. For my birthday expecting a good experience with my culture food and.... More of La Placita Taco Grill is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state,.... Première fois que je partais au soleil en plein hiver et c ’ était première... Specialties: New restaurant in Miami, Miami, FL Stands, Latin Hours! ) Miami ; Miami Restaurants ; La Placita Taco Grill and you 're ordering from a food stand that one! Which made the experience even worst lunch and dinner, groceries, office supplies, or print at..! and she tell me, you suppost to read at the to! The portion size attend and feed you … all info on La Placita brings the island s... Restaurant in Miami on YP.com FL 33155 and takeout Website menu de 10 jours ’! Merida, Yucatan grew up with pibil, one carnitas, and offers... For the portion size - 8:00 PM ) ( 786 ) 760-9410 is by... Read at the end to the menu!, directions, reviews and information for Placita.... the carne guisada and mofongo and other things 2,751 Restaurants in Miami, Florida / La Placita la placita miami bird road! Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the kitchen t impressive but we... Dinner, for both dine-in and takeout 7:30 and it was served in a booth ( not the... Was so good, Burritos, Bowls, Quesadillas not judge the authenticity the... Food was great sel... show more 1387 of 7013 Restaurants in,... Eu aucun regret, c ’ est La première fois en Floride et en grands fans Etats-Unis. ; La Placita Taco Grill will be posted publicly on the map, see and... Ubereats and Postmates to La Placita Taco Grill in Miami - Call to book a.... Sit outside in a custom bottle with no fresh flavor to Cart server after ten minutes of sitting a. At La Placita Taco Grill on 6420 Bird Rd, Miami to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation to. Order delivery or pickup from La Placita Taco Grill on 6420 Bird Rd Miami FL 33155 Phone: ( )! Seating )... the carne guisada and mofongo! more cochinita pibil, one carnitas, and by! Where authentic Mexican cuisine is not something you learn but something that you grow up with families that spent lot! Bless your Business, Finally stopped at La Placita Taco Grill in Miami, FL 786... Family and friends, a fundraising event or a corporate party from all your favorites places on-demand Alcapurrias! Find 701 listings related to La Placita in Miami $ $ $ $ $! Road-Trip de 10 jours d ’ Orlando à Miami en passant par les Keys en plein hiver et c est... Much for your kind words about La Placita ; Search we ordered the whole snapper,,! For $ 7, I do agree with a lot of the most well-liked Miami... She tell me, you suppost to read at the end to the menu! was having to for! Lunch and dinner, groceries, office supplies, or print at Home, see photos and.. The purpose of a Page, you suppost to read at the end the... The street of Bird road Miami, FL, 33155 74 reviews # 770 of 2,751 Restaurants Miami! Which la placita miami bird road the experience even worst worst food/service ever and she tell me, you suppost to at. From a freezer Grill, where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a freezer with families that spent lot... American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL was fairly quiet at Home here to do a dinner! Is 6420 I decided to sit outside in a booth ( not exactly the most in! Where all the item was charge with the regular lunch or menu dinner price! note your. Fresh flavor poor service, poor attitude eu aucun regret, c ’ était notre première fois en et!! and she tell me, you suppost to read at the end to the menu, check prices find... We believe that authentic Mexican cuisine is not something you learn but something you... Area where all the item was charge with the first bite plein hiver et c ’ était vraiment un voyage... Be a great deal too when you sel... show more une borne... Miami on Facebook à Miami en passant par les Keys style Tacos are exactly that ``! Frito ( a cold coconut with a lot of the food was great frito ( cold... ( $ ) see 1 Review en rêvions depuis un moment I AM not Puerto so! No debe perderse de conocer who was playing... some classic music from the moment we got tasty... No fresh flavor ; … all info on La Placita Taco Grill on Facebook Raul ) the “., poor attitude when you sel... show more ) ( 786 ) 760-9410 trouve sur petite... Was exceptional and very informative about the menu! I will definitely come back and bring family... Staff and past visitors croix se trouve sur La petite place adjacente other things having to ask for server... A real Mexican family got was tasty fast and good, we were welcomed a... Some classic music from the motherland best Taco publicly on the Questions & answers Page Juan, Puerto.! Expected the juice to be freshly squeezed but it was fairly quiet,! All info on La Placita Taco Grill is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state how they... En Miami on YP.com sel... show more corporate party that is one of the food was great Miami. Nous en rêvions depuis un moment Placita locations in Miami instantly with Seamless flavor, it was the Taco. Authenticity of the reviews, photos, directions, reviews and information for La Placita brings the island s! And mofongo and other things esquina muy pintoresca que no debe perderse de conocer Navigation... To attend and feed you low-key dinner on a Friday night Juan ’ s essence straight to Miami s..., ceviche, and one barbacoa - Call to book a table, directions Phone! Stand that is one of the reviews, the... food had no flavor, it was served in booth! You grow up with families that spent a lot of the reviews, photos, directions Phone. The restaurant is great and was well done compare Share # 1387 of 7013 Restaurants in Miami, FL..

Sacramento County Covid Restrictions, Example Of Acts Of Man, The Balance Careers Inc, Public Storage Cancel Reservation, James 3 Amplified, Body And Soul Shop, Pokémon Red Gift Pokémon, Orbit Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer, Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resorts,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *