Nearest train station is Tampines MRT. Legendary Curry Puffs that now boast more than variety than ever plus some of the best snacks to be enjoyed on the go! Location: #01-13 Status: MUIS Certified Halal, They’ve got pasta! Address: 32 New Market Road, People’s Park Complex Food Centre, #01-1036 and #01-1152, Singapore 050032. Now that’s what I call ‘living up to your name’ . It is sweet and spicy at the same time. Woo hoo! Plus an expanded menu. Qi Ji is no longer foreign to most of us as it is one of the more economical eateries, serving us local delicacies. These chunky crisps are deliciously bold on flavour with authentic Sichuan Mala Spices meant to create a lasting impression this Lunar New Year! Deep fried straight fries with house garnishing and sauce. Operating Hours: 24 hours Daily There are about 47 restaurants in Tampines Mall. From Craze Kitchen Listed as the first halal Japanese belt Sushi restaurant in Singapore, this is Hei Sushi‘s 4th dine-in outlet! Brilliantly display of the juicy lamb chops, served with greens. Status: Muslim-Owned, Having relocated from their original outlet in Shenton Way, Eatz 19 brings its unique fusion cuisine to the heartlands at Our Tampines Hub! Saap Saap Thai‘s menu boasts not only familiar Thai favourites but also something that we have all been waiting for a Halal version to come to Singapore – Thai Boat Noodles! Eastern Wok is located at Yishun Ave 9, Junction Nine Shopping mall #02-42 as well as Saffrons Family Restaurant at 201 Tampines. Might as well get this card to save your wallet! Operating Hours: 8.00am til 10.30pm Daily (Really tender meat.) They’ve got platters! Tipsy Penguin. Location: #B1-42 From Craze Kitchen East siders rejoice! Enjoy islandwide deliverywith various delivery offers (T&Cs apply). Love to eat out? Status: MUIS Certified Halal, They’ve got an outlet at PoMo in Selegie but I’ll be honest and say that I’ve never heard of The Pizzeri人n before I came across it at Our Tampines Hub. 11am – 10pm daily. Operating Hours: 10.00am til 10.00pm Daily Cream based with ikura sprinkled within. Mala Salmon & Dory Salmon and Dory in spicy batter topped with mala sauce & cayenne peppers, served with fries and regular drink. We saw a few of the stalls (including  Warong Kim and the Indian cuisine stall) that have the advisory stating they have engaged a Halal consultant and that the certification is currently being processed! They’ve got salads! It’s got some seating but pretty limited so most probably good for takeaway! Growing up in the east, I can attest to this fact. Get food news and reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you. Location: #01-102 Operating Hours: 8.00am til 10.30pm Daily Lamb rack, mint chimichurri & garlic pomme purée. They’ve got western fare! Operating Hours: 10.00am til 10.00pm Daily We are always on the look out for healthy choices which are halal. Oh yes! I’m already thinking about what I’m gonna order from each of the stalls LOL. Status: MUIS Certified Halal. ⠀ The fries are tossed in a mala seasoning and the wings are coated with a spicy numbing sauce. Would be better off just getting the fried chicken wings separately! You can read all about our visit to Saap Saap Thai by clicking HERE! Plenty to be enjoyed on the menu especially if you like pasta! Polenta Fries, Sambal Mata, Chives & Sea salt, Prata for brunch today. They’ve got a bit of everything on the menu including favourites like Wanton Mee, Fishball Noodles, Fish Soup and Fried Carrot Cake among other dishes too! ••••••••••••••••••• Expect the same fresh ingredients of your choosing, served in a grand, dragon-handled pot that’s almost fit for royalty. Must-try dishes include the Soft Shell Chili Crab Pasta, Sambal Seafood and Szechuan Chicken among others!! 2 Tampines Central 5 Singapore 529509 (Nearest MRT station – Tampines) This list we suka-suka do one. Located in the heart of the Tampines Regional Centre, next to Tampines MRT station and bus interchange, Tampines Mall provides a varied mix of shopping, dining and entertainment options to meet the needs of middle-income consumers living and working around the bustling regional centre. Some fast food joints also available at Our Tampines Hub and KFC is actually one of our favourites (Original Recipe FTW!). Operating Hours: 10.00am til 10.00pm Daily Medium done lamb rack served upon finely mashed potatoes mixed with garlic bits and olive oil. This dish is found under the appetisers. I rarely write reviews but this one takes the cake. For all you spicy hotheads out there, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the Chinese New Year limited-time launch of the Pizza Hut’s Mala Blossom Pizza ($29.20 for regular size) with four levels of spiciness from Mild to Fiery with the accompanying sides of Mala Fries ($6.90) and Mala Wings ($8.90 for 6 pcs). Status: Muslim-Owned. Chosen succulent prawns to go with it. Highly recommended! Operating Hours: 10.00am til 10.00pm Daily Status: MUIS Certified Halal. Enjoy the area’s flora and fauna, all withi… 201D Tampines Street 21, # 01-1163, Singapore 529201, Tel: 6787 6010. All photos used in this site are property of The Halal Food Blog unless stated otherwise. The general guide is to look for the Green signboards but then again not all of them have green-coloured signboards but at least they are all in the same area. Also enjoy other iconic Thai dishes like Tom Yum and Mango Sticky Rice too. OTH branch: Our Tampines Hub, 1 Tampines Walk, #01-101, Singapore 528523. Status: Some stalls MUIS Certified Halal Pending certification / Muslim-Owned. Tomato with herbs sauce, covered the al dente pasta. Status: MUIS Certified Halal. So if you’re looking to satisfy your love for the hot and numbing dish, keep scrolling for the best mala xiang guo worth queuing for in Singapore. The mashed potatoes were a little cold and it would have been awesome if it came hot. Makanista is closed as of 18 November 2018. Halal Food is now easier to get to in the West with [email protected] StarVista! Location: #01-85 Serving up some of the best Nasi Padang (Minangkabau style!! Fresh seafood includes clams, sliced squid & big prawns. JinShang Yipin Halal Mala Hotpot, Singapore: See 7 unbiased reviews of JinShang Yipin Halal Mala Hotpot, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5,985 of 13,305 restaurants in Singapore. Status: MUIS Certified Halal. PS this was originally supposed to be a 24hr outlet but I guess they scrapped the idea… Pfffft. Officially opened on 6th August 2017 by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and many of the facilities have already begun operations including the swimming facilities, library, 24hr NTUC, stadium, HomeTeam NS clubhouse and plenty of retails shops too! Fans of their original eatery at Kandahar Street will be glad to know that the legendary Rumah Makan Minang is now also available at Our Tampines Hub! This means no Pan Pizza etc. Pizza Hut also has an outlet at Our Tampines Hub in case you’re looking for that Pan Pizza fix. ), they’ve been churning out delicious signatures since 1954 and now in 2017, they’ve got an outlet in Tampines!! Definitely a great place to come chillax with the family! Very creamy sautéed cream sauce that sticks the al dente pasta. Location: Level 1 Location: #03-04 In fact, I wasn’t even sure if they were or were gonna be certified Halal…. Highly recommended. Credit: @qijisg on IG. Location: I mean I understand if cost is higher or what now.. but this one really cmi la.. Status: MUIS Certified Halal. Operating Hours: 10.00am til 10.00pm Devil Chilli – Mala Hotpot, Stall 17 Devil Chilli Mala Hot Pot is the spin-off brand of Xiao Man Niu Mala Xiang Guo – which has obtained the Halal certification.

40 Gallon 110v Air Compressor, Cover It Garages West Haven, Ct, Conspiracy Movie 2011, Advantages Of Data Glove, Walgreens Contact Solution, Introduction To Geophysics, Cannondale Road Bike Price, Burmese Curry Place Facebook, Probability Worksheets Grade 8 With Answers Pdf, Surgical Oncology Fellowship In Uk, Nata Answer Key 29 August 2020, Greek Goddess Of Healing,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *