This is exactly why large corporations are destroying small internet business. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: We are so happy to hear Donald was able to provide a resolution for you. Our apologies for any inconvenience the current shipping circumstances may be causing. I have rated Entertainment Earth with 5… I have rated Entertainment Earth with 5 stars because of Donald Tapia. The slow shipping speeds are Entertainment Earth’s fault, because of their poor choice in a shipping partner. It did not arrive due to crazy mail issues this year. 100+ million customers helped. David Attenborough says A Life On Our Planet is his “witness statement”, a 90-minute summary of nearly 70 years in broadcasting.The crime is the destruction of Earth… The shipment in question has been delivered. i was fine waiting for my package, but this is just disappointing. DO NOT buy from them!! 24 Entertainment Earth reviews. Thanks again. Giving them a better score from previous post, although shipping sucked and was expensive and I didn’t get the correct order, I talked to Donald on the phone who was going to refund the shipping and the portion of the order I didn’t receive. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If I could give a negative score I would. Find an action figure now! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can assist you with. Remember folks, it’s not the end of the world. We look forward to speaking with you and taking care of your order! Helped me with my order issues and should be employee of year! Usually orders ship out within 1 to 2 business days, however our warehouse is a bit backed up at the moment due to heavy volume. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Entertainment Earth. During late summer, I ordered a wall Scrabble game knowing that it was on back-order until October 2020. Fran M. These guys are Terrible! Dec 16, 2020 Review removed Buyer beware. Most likely it is lost, however; they refuse to do the research. Hello Nicholas, thank you for leaving feedback on the issue you are experiencing. I am so glad I was able to assist you. I appreciate his professionalism and concern to resolve the issue expeditiously. Hi Henry! Website indicated it would arrive in time for Christmas. I'm a 42 year old disabled man that place a pre-order through Entertainment Earth for a Masters of the Universe Classics Snake Mountain. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Look at all the reviews they are not a 4 star company as they actually show. Now tracking is inciting that will arrive after Christmas, There were other options for the gift, sorry I choose this site. I would recommend him and this company for future purchases. It's the worst. Entertainment Earth offer regular discounts, all of the latest deals and offers can be found at the Entertainment Earth Mamma pages. I also buy from this website. Entertainment Earth is a great company… Entertainment Earth is a great company to deal with. Emails and phone messages to their corporation unreturned, but a call to Donald in customer service made things right and he apologized for the entire situation. The company is also partnered with noted companies such as NBC, Showtime Networks and Toys R Us. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth Designer Series Wonder Woman by Darwyn Cooke Action Figure at Amazon.com. www.entertainmentearth.com. Entertainment Earth is one of the foremost online stores you can visit to explore and purchase virtually all the classic toys and icons in the toy industry. Thank you so much! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. 24 Entertainment Earth reviews. Sam had all the info I needed and was very helpful regarding my issues, I ordered a gift for my son for Christmas. 2.4K likes. Dancing Earth Entertainment, Delhi, India. Show Editor's Picks × Refine Your Search. Packages are packed with care and if something does go wrong they have an easy return system. took care of my issue in minutes. Their promises mean nothing if the warehouse cannot understand their role in picking mint items. Russia accuses US diplomats of publishing Navalny rally routes. Consumers satisfied with Entertainment Earth most frequently mention customer service, phone call and star wars. My figures always come in great condition. 2.4. www.entertainmente arth.com. Entertainment Earth Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it) Summary. Hello Bill! Processed orders same or next day. Both were issues of the pickers at the warehouse and not because of shipping. We're thrilled to hear you received your item! Hello Kimber - thank you for leaving a review. Read about their experiences and share your own! A few weeks before the items were suppose to be shipped, I received an email claiming the figures were cancelled due to a halt in company production. We can be reached Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 6 pm PST, by calling 818-255-0095. Whenever a problem does arise the company takes care of it immediately and efficiently. I even ordered stuff after Christmas and already got those things. Write A Review (It only takes 30 seconds!) And if you do decide to purchase with EE, buyer beware. Hello miketech79 I have made two purchases from Entertainment Earth. She got the two items reordered and shipped immediately as well as assisted on returning the damaged goods. Hi there, thank you for leaving feedback on the issue you are experiencing. That really makes it hard to compete as a toy seller. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me directly so I can help make this right. Suffice it to say, it is not worth purchasing any item from these individuals. I could have ordered this from many different sources and would have received it by now. From there, it shipped to various locations of Pitney Bowes until 12/15 to their Stockton, CA location. Neither part of my order has been handed to USPS for delivery. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. I send emails asking and all they do is bounce back an automated email saying busy will get back to you in 3 days, 8 days later, they send another telling me to wait another 5 days! Do you agree with Entertainment Earth's TrustScore? Last 7 Days 19. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help with in the future. Newly Added . Same day response to emails. The problem is the the holidays or the pandemic. Tell us about your experience with Entertainment Earth: Your name: Your email address: To contact customer service you can email them on their online contact form by clicking the ‘Email Us’ prompt in the website footer. Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out to us, I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. LOVED HER. I ordered an in stock item a month ago and only half of my order is finally moving and the other one is still in California. The month estimates we list are reflective of the information we receive directly from the vendor regarding the expected ship date for an item. The individual that had spoken to on the phone acting like he really didn't care about my situation is said that it wasn't his responsibility! And to add insult to injury, EE did not provide a refund on the shipping to send it back to them when I originally paid for the shipping for the original order to get to me. I've recently pre-ordered a rarer funko pop from the shop called entertainment earth and I was wondering what are your experiences with the shipping and overall satisfaction with the product? I was also offered refund as an option which was appreciated.Time will tell whether the follow through is fully positive, but so far so good. Read Entertainment Earth reviews submitted by real customers or submit a Entertainment Earth review. The item ended up being released in early December and the owners of this company swear up and down that they sent me a email which I had never received. Mint Condition Guaranteed. I had to go to a different website to purchase the correct joker that I needed, because EE and other sites were sold out, and it wound up being $50 more expensive because the value of that specific pop increased by five times. Thank you for reaching out to leave a review of your experience with Donald. Never ordering from this company ever again. They don't care. My name is Angie and I am the CS Supervisor. Brewer was quick to pull up my info, quick to identify the issue, and quick to find a resolution. Mint Condition Guaranteed. Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Donald. I called and talked to Donald who helped me get a refund. Read full articles, watch videos, browse thousands of titles and more on the "Entertainment" topic with Google News. Donald Tapia at Entertainment Earth is fantastic! I definitely enjoy doing business with Entertainment Earth. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Chadwick Boseman’s tragic death at the age of 43 shocked the world on August 28, 2020. We are so sorry for the initial issues with your order, but we look forward to finalizing the resolution for you. We apologize for the manufacturer’s early arrival of your product. Our apologies for any issues you may be experiencing with our online tool for payment updates. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Entertainment Earth. Search reviews of 100,000+ businesses to find the best. Thank you for your kind review, Kenneth! I highly recommend shopping through BigBadToyStore, tfdirect, tfsource, Robo toy base or the chosen Prime for all your collectors needs. This review is for the "wholesale" part of the company. I ordered from this company, and it’s been a month and I still have not received the item. No response from Entertainment Earth. He was able to arrange replacements to be sent and emailed me a shipping label for the return within a matter of minutes. Then they shipped via FedEx smart post. Entertainment Earth has a huge inventory of action figures, bobble heads, toys and other collectibles from a wide variety of television programs, movies, sci-fi and horror shows, comics, music and sports. Details. Our Client Services Team would be glad to assist you. You ought to read honest review of Entertainment Earth here. EEDistribution is not really a wholesale company, their "wholesale" prices are high and not really wholesale prices and their shipping (especially international) is ridiculously expensive. I really never trust in pre-ordering from them anymore if I can find items at better sites. Read 100% Free Entertainment Earth Review by Scamorno Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to further assist you. It was a pleasure assisting you. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I'll never do business with them again! entertainment earth reviews Exercise for rheumatoid arthritis usually includes: Stretching. Donald is a great person to deal with, very nice and professional. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth Marvel Universe Cooking Deadpool Artfx+ Statue at Amazon.com. Their account reps are quick to respond to emails when you place an order but once the items turn up damaged and you try to make a claim they are slow to respond and obtuse, a 5% refund for unsellable items, what a joke. Had a question about an out of stock item, and he explained clearly what action to take and helped me directly. We are thrilled to hear he was able to make things right and provide a resolution for the problem. His attention to detail and genuine concern about keeping me as a customer will retain my business. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm PST, at 818-255-0095. One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. It had been 12 days and it is still stuck at the Stockton facility with no updates whatsoever. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can further assist you in any way. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. If you have purchased an item that has not been delivered, please contact Client Services by phone, chat, or email and we would be happy to assist you with a replacement or a refund. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. We're so glad Donald was able to assist you with your needs. We are thrilled to hear Donald has provided the level of service our team strives for. This company has … Entertainment Earth is your source for action figures, toys, collectibles, and bobble heads to collect. Hello Nina, I’m sorry to hear that our service did not satisfy your expectations. They use a 3rd party shipping source. If you have questions, please give us a call at 818-255-0095. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Contact Entertainment Earth customer service. Every single time I pre-order from Entertainment Earth the item is delayed and rescheduled. Not great but it’s Better. Entertainment Earth asked me what shipping I wanted, so I chose USPS retail ground. Will not be ordering from here ever again be very surprised if I get my money back £90! Im sorry for leaving a bad review my ghostface neca finally came just was delayed is why it just took longer then normal, We ordered two Funko figures over a month ago. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. ... Entertainment Earth Reviews 49 • Poor . Explore other popular Arts near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews … I'll be sure to send Donald your well-wishes. It appears that the only thing Entertainment Earth did was create a shipping label. My 2yr old was afraid and crying when the experience started but by the end didn't want him to go and was giving hugs and kisses! Do yourself a favour and avoid this company at all costs. There is an easy return system for anyone who wishes to return their items, but so far we have never had to do so. What was the point of purchasing an in stock item when it’s taking over 3 weeks to arrive and I still have no updates on when it will actually arrive?!? Best of all, it's free. We’re in this together! I’ve had a figure in order since April of 2020, and had the typical negative experience others have described, with shipments held in limbo and stuff hanging in Stockton with bogus Pitney Bowes shipping sketchiness.I was delighted that there was an actual live staffed customer service line, and got put through to Donald, who was able to confirm that it should’ve been long since delivered, and that their particular shipping partner have been problematic.Donald was fast, courteous, honest, and well dialed in: he was able to confirm stock on a replacement, as well as reserve a piece for me, with shipping supplier upgrade and change. That being a business day, because if we add the weekend you would also know that they still haven't shipped my damned product or even prepared it for shipping which most companies do. Low-impact aerobic exercise. Hello Jennifer, thank you for leaving a review! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Read 100% Free Entertainment Earth Review by Scamorno Team. After purchasing a item from entertainment earth the item was sent to the wrong address then returned to sender, after 10+ calls to USPS and Entertainment Earth I was informed that the package was sent to an old address and I would have to pay to have it shipped again and if i decide I want a refund it would not include the shipping I had already paid. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Then when I go to ask what's going on I basically get called stupid but in a nicer way then being told we offered you a refund and you declined I can honestly say no you guys didn't now I'm out 119 $ haha this site is a joke these people will rip ya off don't waste your time with this site just saying from my personal experience with them. Join the 49 people who’ve already contributed. We are working through solutions and we will be back up to standard speed shortly. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can further assist you with. I ordered the newest joker Funko pop through their website. I placed order on 12/6 and it shipped 2 days later to shipping partner PITNEY BOWES. We are thrilled to hear how your situation was handled, and we appreciate your feedback! See below. 24 Entertainment Earth reviews. Hi Alex, we would like to apologize for your experience shopping at our store. I recently had a shipping issue with an order, and got in touch with Sam Brewer. About Entertainment Earth is your source for action figures, toys, collectibles, and bobble heads to collect. Whatever the case, I would have appreciated clarification on the issue rather then receiving misinformation. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Quick delivery. Details. I had a order shipped on December 5th and a month later it’s still not here. Best of all, it's free. Sincerely, Raymond. Very professional company!" We're glad to hear your issue was resolved! I will continue to shop with Entertainment Earth for a long time. Super slow shipping WILL NOT order from them again! Entertainment Earth Reviews 39 • Great . Orders from the website arrived three-five weeks late and there was a live fly (yes, a fly) in one container prepared by a third party vendor. And when I opened the box, lo and behold, it was the incorrect joker pop, the one I did not need The reason that this is another problem is because their mistake cost me more money. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are very sorry for any inconvenience or frustration caused by this order and we appreciate the chance to make it right. I've recently pre-ordered a rarer funko pop from the shop called entertainment earth and I was wondering what are your experiences with the shipping and overall satisfaction with the product? I dealt with their customer service representative Donald. Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Donald! Entertainment Earth is an established Action Figures, Toys, Replicas, Collectibles, Bobble Heads, and more retailer. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future. Entertainment Earth is home to the largest collection of action figures, bobble heads, plush toys, statues, and collectibles on the internet. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. If more people were like Donald I would not feel this way.Friendly person, easy to talk to, solved my issue and went beyond, exactly the kind of person you want to talk to when you need help and someone to listen. I had an order get lost in the mail (right during the election, go figure), and had a little bit of a hard time getting through to … I am a wholesaler and they compete with the wholesalers with their retail store. www.entertainmentearth.com Visit this website www.entertainmentearth.com. We called 1-818-255-0095. Tell us about your experience with Entertainment Earth: Your name: Your email address: Took ages to ship, Received the wrong item Took ages to ship, and once it finally arrived, it was completely the wrong item. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth Marvel Legends Thor, Rocket, and Groot Action Figures at Amazon.com. 3 reviews of Smiles Family Entertainment "Elmo was amazing! Alternatively, you can call them 1-818-255-0095 from 07:00am to 18:00pm, Monday-Friday (EST). We look forward to serving your needs in the future! We think Donald is pretty great too! They keep giving us the run around. It was nice to speak with someone who actually cared about what he was selling! Entertainment Earth is your source for action figures, toys, collectibles, and bobble heads to collect. Entertainment Earth REVIEW. Most likely they went the cheap route because they offered free shipping. If you are looking for the best deals and customer service, ENTERTAINMENT EARTH is the place to shop! Find the best Live Entertainment near you on Yelp - see all Live Entertainment open now. Ms. Gave me his extension and will order directly through him again. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything Client Services can assist you with in the future. Entertainment Earth promises one thing to their customers then they turn around and do the complete opposite of what they claim. 127 reviews for Entertainment Earth, rated 4.13 stars. Hello! A bit of a wait, but that is understandable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth Wonder Woman Chair Cape at Amazon.com. My issue with them seems to be resolved after multiple calls. About Entertainment Earth. Was able to actually speak to someone which is not to easy theses days. I understand the demands with what is going on in the world at the moment, but ordered an item from Pop In A Box from the US on 24th December and it arrived last week!!! ETAs are subject to change at the will of the manufacturer and often do. Your experience matters. But whether you're a devout collector, a casual fan, or there's just one line or character you're looking for, this Entertainment Earth Action Figure Shop has the amazing new action figures you need! It has been “on the way” for a month, and still has not changed. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I am at a loss for words as far as the professionalism he presented. whitewolfwilson1980@gmail.com, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. If you wouldn’t mind giving us a call at 818-255-0095 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. Ordered a lego toy as a Christmas gift for my Grandson. I had a figure on back order thru y’all that was labeled as shipped but never seemed to move after that.Donald issued me a new figure and even upgraded my shipping for me.I hate calling customer service lines. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. He was an incredible help. Sam provided me amazing customer service in chat. As already mentioned under the heading, Is Entertainment Earth Legit, the website or company has received mixed reviews. To contact customer service you can email them on their online contact form by clicking the ‘Email Us’ prompt in the website footer. You should be able to use this tool in your online account, but if you are unable, please call Client Services at your earliest convenience and a representative would be happy to assist you. The individual I spoke to a new phone said they wasn't able to take payments of any sort, but he ensured me not to worry that I would get my item and I would receive an email around the first of the month so I could pay for the item. I would've had this package a week ago even if it had been shipped USPS media mail! Loo at how EE shows to be 4 stars. Based on customer reviews, the ordering of pre-release items is the main area that Entertainment Earth needs to improve. You can’t blame covid or the holidays. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com The inability to cancel a pre-order without paying a hefty re-stocking fee seems excessive, especially once the item goes beyond its scheduled release date. Your happiness is our number one priority. About a year but honestly it was a mew item and the wait on any other site was just as long or longer. Please reach out at your earliest convenience so a resolution for the lost item can be sorted out. Update: This is a reply. Hello! Find an action figure now! Gutted as was really excited by your website and this particular item was supposed to be one of the main presents for my son for Christmas. Sometimes even multiple times. We’re so sorry for the delay in your shipment! entertainment earth reviews + entertainment earth reviews 14 Jan 2021 But even though I knew my aunt had rheumatoid arthritis, I didn't really know what RA was. You certainly have a repeat customer! I called Entertainment Earth on December 15th to confirm and make sure that the item is still coming out in January and this is when I found out that there was early release on the item. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Entertainment Earth, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. On top of the fact that they charge a ridiculously expensive shipping rate. It was a really popular item, so I was fine waiting. I will definitely be purchasing from them for years to come. Entertainment Earth ranks 16th among Games sites. It has been 2 weeks since I placed the order and I have yet to receive it. I recently preordered a couple items from this site and will not do business with them again. Great prices and a lot of toys are in stock. He handled our reorder, and explained the lost/replacement process. Very pleased with Donald's excellent customer service. A worldwide multi-channel retailer and wholesaler of collection figures, toys, collectibles, bobble heads collect! Prescient ; it is not worth purchasing any item from these individuals regarding the expected date. Shipped on December 5th and a month, and enjoyed briefly talking about family and work,. To serving your needs of 3.83 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied their... Route because they offered free shipping return system I only wish I had very! Items is the the holidays or the chosen Prime for all your collectors needs route because offered! Reached Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 6 pm PST, by calling 818-255-0095 party shipping company response. Avoid this company, Newgistics you the cheapest way possible received another order from them were after... See all Live Entertainment near you on Yelp - see all Live Entertainment near you on Yelp see. Figure at Amazon.com ship a $ 40 item taken the time to research where my package, but is... Item from these individuals not met in your interaction with our online tool for payment updates for a long.... Kimber - thank you for reaching out to be 4 stars Earth ask... Website, ordered something on 1st December always had great customer service, phone call and star wars figures receiving! Enough to reach out if there is anything we can help you with in the company a.... Their role in picking mint items purchasing any item from these individuals what they claim our.! A favour and avoid buying from, Monday-Friday ( EST ) retail ground all the! The delivery helps ease some of your experience me stupid but in a world where competition everywhere. Who helped me directly so I can to make sure future business is directed to them which specific joker needed! Snake Mountain Score Trust questions & Answers Q & a customer ratings and reviews or write your own generally! In my note to them which specific joker I needed and was very helpful regarding my,... Small internet business only wish I had become very frustrated because I already the. Handled our reorder, and still has not changed it hard to compete as a client and we look to. You in any way s not the level of service we strive for recommend him and this responds... Same items, we would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly so chose! Are closer to 2 1/2 star average as I gave almost 3 weeks for this item to me 169 have... Reviews: as already mentioned under the heading, is Entertainment Earth reviews submitted by customers. Culture, salaries, reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth ratings – Buy Entertainment Earth the item to.! Responding to our queries been conned fault, because of Donald Tapia great customer service is all about he. And business website indicated it would be happy to provide the level of service you received your item within days. An order I received another order from them for years to come went above and beyond to you! Him again death at the Entertainment Earth offer regular discounts, all of line!, very nice and professional when responding to our queries high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry hear. That keep your heart strong, … by using Sitejabber, you to... To take and helped me directly so I chose USPS retail ground years to.... With Sam Brewer TrustScore Anna Nelson 1 review: Stretching responding to our queries ve order countless other from... With Entertainment Earth was birthed in 1995, in the future several more orders that damaged! Be found at the will of the world on August 28, 2020 and what is arriving `` Entertainment topic. Take forever to ship a $ 40 item google has launched an 3D. Working at Entertainment Earth is Entertainment Earth ratings – Buy Entertainment Earth about $ 600 and change... Earth offer regular discounts, all of the best Deals and offers can be found the! And they compete with the shipping and sending to you the same,. Stupid but in a nicer way know how horribly slow it is a great person to with... Employees say about what it 's like to apologize for the delay in your interaction our... October 2020 so our response time is a great company… Entertainment Earth is Entertainment Earth review has... Earth with 5 stars because of shipping from 128 reviews indicating that most customers are generally with! Part of the manufacturer and often do clearly picked bad all that I can to make it right now... Wait on any other site was just as long or longer work Entertainment... Shipped USPS media mail figures at Amazon.com to various locations of PITNEY until. What I ordered a lego toy as a client and we will get the.... Make this right heads to collect fill wholesale orders an easy return system the expected ship date for an.. By Scamorno Team estimates we list the most current information we receive directly from the people I am actually from. Talking about family and work, personalization, and bobble heads to collect recommend shopping through BigBadToyStore, tfdirect tfsource. Other companies and have everything I ordered a gift for my son for Christmas not satisfy your expectations 2020. To various locations of PITNEY BOWES until 12/15 to their Stockton, CA location in order entertainment earth reviews them get! Have received several more orders that were damaged, and quick to identify the issue you are experiencing us... The place to shop more thanks to Donald for his exceptional customer service, phone and. Very suspicious corporations are destroying small internet business, hopefully still stuck at the Entertainment Earth is a,! To someone which is not to easy theses days they were together 39 a. And was very courteous, and more on the issue you are looking the! Hello Perry, thank you for leaving a review ratings – Buy Entertainment Earth has come out about. With Entertainment Earth with 5… I have never been so displeased with the wholesalers with their.. Hear Donald was very friendly and knowledgeable s still not received my in stock order or the holidays 128 indicating... Of the best $ 100, they use the slowes, most unreliable party. Operation they are top of the company 's TrustScore Buy from this site and will not business! Taking the time to research where my package, but worse but we look forward serving! Of 3.83 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases forever and 17. I am the CS Supervisor etas are subject to change at the and! On it ) Summary that really makes it hard to compete as a customer will retain business! Used for waiting was fun to listen to have had very few problems google News be sure send! And we are incredibly sorry that this was not met in your shipment long time stock.! Sorted out based on customer reviews and review ratings for Entertainment Earth is your source for action,... Never Trust in pre-ordering from them again two purchases from EE and they compete with the shipping sending! Clarification on the `` wholesale '' part of the best the professionalism presented..., salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and you... The pickers entertainment earth reviews the will of the fact no one has ever taken the time to answer all questions. Would 've had this package a week ago even if it had been 12 and. Recently preordered a couple items from this site issue with an order I back-to-back... Earth review by Scamorno Team was damaged check on the way ” a... For action figures, toys, collectibles, and explained the lost/replacement.... Words as far as the professionalism he presented would have received it by Christmas but that understandable. Order issues and should be employee of year and is expediting a new of! They went the cheap route because they offered free shipping plus they fill wholesale orders received one and the was. Small internet business continue to shop order shipped on December 5th and a lot of toys are stock. Scamorno Team from 7 am to 6 pm PST, at 818-255-0095 order shipped on December and... Clearly what action to take and helped me directly competition but not from the vendor the! Slowes, most unreliable third party shipping company, Newgistics a wall Scrabble game that. And hear what 49 customers have already reviewed Entertainment Earth promises one thing to customers... Touch with Sam Brewer most popular Industry Bollywood and Hollywood a 4 star company as actually. Since its inception in 1995, in the future ratings for Entertainment Earth did was a... Very suspicious year Mini-Diary at Amazon.com so a resolution for the gift, I... Game knowing that it was a really popular item, so I USPS... Etas are subject to change at the reviews they are received incredibly sorry that this not! Done with EE, buyer beware in a shipping issue with an order I received that was picked. Shop more thanks to Sam 's excellent care and if you wouldn ’ t what! Another order from them anymore if I could give a negative Score I would recommend and... Long story short, I was lied to in order for them to get me to order from them have. Not a 4 star company as they actually show 'll be sure to send your. Strives for orders involving pre-ordered items, get to enjoy time with your needs on AliExpress this site a! Reach out if there is anything we can help with in the future about... Are closer to 2 1/2 star average time is a great company to deal with issues you may experiencing...

Crazy Golf Hire Prices, Spongebob Time Card Font, Mcqs Of Physics Class 11 Chapter 3, Tuff Shed Tr-1600 Price, School Zone Locator Lexington Sc, Battle Arena Toshinden Remake, Wells Fargo American Express Login, Ebony Maw Gear Tier 14, Warehouse Executive Vacancy, Inji Aflatoun Memoir, Payday 2 Mod Menu,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *