Has extra custom coli tap fitted. It is serial #4425 revealing that Zig used a (4) digit serial number versus the English ones that used a (6) digit serial number if I am not mistaken. Any info appreciated. Slight blemishes on lacquer, with Marcinkiewicz mouthpiece in the case. I'd appreciate if everyone could keep a look out for it. Stolen from my car in London, W9. The instrument is an Eb Bass (Tuba), Model/Mfr: York Preference, Serial Number: 3082. Which puts this around the 1930's or so. 07502279489 Birmingham UK e-mail: Besson: Besson Sovereign BE-928 Cornet, Silverplate Serial Number 892238 with no case. This has no mouthpiece or case. 1 - Allen & Heath IP8 dLive Controller. Reward: Reward negotiable. comes with guard gig bag, blue juice valve oil, bach 3c cornet mpc. Vintage Besson & Co Prototype Cornet. Martin Trumpet and Cornet Serial Numbers. I've had this guitar since 1991 and I'm heartbroken. $1,000.00 … 6 - PSM10R+ Wireless IEM belt packs in a small SKB injection molded case. 1983 Silver Les Paul Custom. Buescher Serial Number List. The second list here is a serial number list from 1952 until the end of production was provided by Olds in the 1970s and has been included in the Allied Supply catalog since then is still believed to be completely accurate. Floral engravings on the bell. Serial Number :- 547009. the knobs were amber and had position indicators. PLEASE SHARE this around. Selmer Super Action 80 Series 2 Baritone Saxophone. 23812 stolen in Windermere Cumbria 14 January 2014, Serial no. Trevor James Alphasax Eb 371A Gold Lacquer -. YTS 875EX Custom Yamaha Tenor Gold Lacquered saxophone, serial No C56144, stolen from our shop in London on the 6th July 2011. Never found out where the owner went to. NUMBER: DATE GIVEN OUT: 10814: 1870 June 1 (cornets) 21855: 1870 June 1 (other brass instruments) 11054: 1871 January (cornets) 22635: 1871 January (other brass instruments) 11536: 1872 January (cornets) 24160: 1872 January (other brass instruments) 12005: 1873 January (cornets) 25479: 1873 January (other brass instruments) 12611-12801: 1874 January - April (cornets) 26571-26960 If you see a 6 digit or longer serial number on a French Besson trumpet I’m guessing that it is not a Kanstul French Besson , but the 609 and similar models may have long serial numbers. An Index to Serial Number Lists. Most of their instruments are stamped as being made in "London, Paris, New … The Vincent and Ethel Simonetti Historic Tuba Collection. The guitar was stolen in a house burglary in September 2017 along with a grey Hiscox flight case and a 30Watt Marshall amplifier. Artist model Eb Clarinet s/n 58185 stolen in house burglary on 8th February 2018. Along with music in case, various mutes, mouthpieces, etc. Serial no. Absolutely no questions asked, anonymity guaranteed. Piccolo serial numbers generally appear near either end of the body of the piccolo, on the back of the instruments. A batch of 40 Saxophones stolen from Dawkes Music in Maidenhead UK on July 12th, 2017. Back to the overview. 3 watching. In soft case with Howarth logo. Heavily worn paint. Serial Number: Year Manufactured : 10,800: 1870: 17,600: 1875: 28,815: 1883: 35,500: 1886: … I handcrafted this Les Paul replica guitar myself to full Gibson specifications. Small dent in horn. Distinguishable as the front grill cloth has an Allusinlove sticker on, the bass knob is missing, and certain parts of the tolex has torn. No thumb rest, string guard or pickup guard. My much-loved bassoon was stolen on 30th December in Finsbury Park and attempts have since been made to sell it on. In fact, it was made a year or two earlier. Serial No. I have no usable photograph unfortunately. 859607 Cornet Yamaha YCR6330SII: Nr. Oscar Adler Bassoon. here, To place a free listing here for Stolen Instruments. R13 Bb Clarinet, serial number 577453. the pickups cavities were also shielded, but one with ordinary kitchen foil. If anyone comes across this or has any information regarding it's whereabouts please don't hesitate to get in touch. Unfortunately, my guesses were off by several years. In a Protec single clarinet case (black, canvass-covered, side pocket, zips, handle, shoulder strap). The name on the headstock was my surname OBSZANSKI, and the road I built it HILLCREST. Besson cornet Stock Book Feb 1874 - Apr 1875. Having used the information kindly supplied in those links, (thanks folks) I was amazed to find my original first semi decent cornet, a Bach CR310 was built between 1970 and 1974. If anyone happens to try to sell it in your shop or you run across it please contact me: 07735456135 or email me via the link in the listing. This Cornet is rare as originally built in C with the possibility to play in Bb. BESSON / ``Prototype'' / 198 EUSTON ROAD / LONDON / ENGLAND”. Yamaha 25 serial code 001948. Westminster. Trombone. Any information in recovering this would be appreciated. Serial #565. 4th Number - Model, Version or Design Series. Places. I'm assuming the 4th number was originally intended to designate the model or design within a particular set up. Taken from Church Street, Shoreditch, Sunday 6th February 2011 @ 16:30. And/or myself: Tom Chester 0752 842 8925. There is a distinct black line on the burr maple cap bellow the pickups. According to Olds employee, Don Agard, who was there at the time, all Olds brass instruments used a single series starting with 100,000 in 1953. 853324 or 853325 Cornet Yamaha YCR6330SII: Nr. 5 - DPA 4099 String microphones. Sunburst. This equipment was Stolen from my house during a burglary in Headington, Oxford May 19th, 2017: - Fender Jazz Bass American 1976 original vintage, black. Two end pin jack holes. In fact, it was made a year or two earlier. In 1939 the Mercury models had serial numbers in the 10,000s. 1840-60) with distinctive lion's head scroll, small spot on the back of scroll. In the lid there is a drop down compartment which has a handwritten transcription of sing, sing, sing. Hand/custom made in Switzerland, with the brand 'Alpha'/'Inderbinen' etched on trumpet, with serial number #34284 (located on back side of valve case). 15th. Please let me know of any other data that will increase the correctness of this list. 1 - DPA 4099 Piano Microphone kit. Serial number M129126 fully engraved in Hiscox shaped case. JP044 MkII Baritone Saxophone Eb Lacquer # A 04400306 -, Jupiter JAS500Q Alto Saxophone Eb Gold Lacquer #YF50226. Besson London Bb Herold Trumpet. Sweet salvationist sound blends exceptionally well with brass ensemble. The details are: Vincent Bach Stradivarius Bb in silver plate, 37 bell serial no. Later they were made in the U.S. The most common serial list would be from Horn-u-copia which you can check out for a full list , or the Rob Stewart list. Brand New Alto Sax Gold Lacquer model YAS280 s/n M52787 July 2017. Stolen during the night of 7/8th February 2019 from my vehicle parked in the car park of The Park Inn (Radisson), Silver Street Northampton. The case has green velvet inside (hard case). Last edited by alexanderfreenote; 11-27-2016 at 05:02 PM. Yellow brass Alexander 103 with PHC stainless mouthpiece. Stolen along with van on evening of 22 September 2019, South West London. Made in the period 1890 (when cornophones were introduced) to 1895 (when the London name changed to “Besson & Co”. {41772} Tenor cornophone Stamped on bell “50 MEDALS OF HONOUR” within banner / “F. Besson Sovereign cornet stolen from car on 28 November 2020 - serial number 927//794488. Please contact me or police (crime ref 61653F) if found or if you know where this is. Besson (Boosey and Hawkes) Serial Number List 1974-2002. In a hiscox case, with DG leather sling, Meyer mouthpiece. This list is based on searches of the archives of the Besson/Boosey & Hawkes Edgware factory when it was shut down in 2001 by the acquisition of the Besson manufacturing from Boosey & Hawkes by the The Music Group. Serial Number: 345647 In the case there were numerous Salvation Army Carol Books (and Tune Books), a bell lyre and a Dennis Wick Mouthpiece. It does have a distinguishing feature which I will confirm on return. Hi- If anyone tries to sell this very rare, stolen, Bb Trumpet lpha/Inderbinen, Swiss made serial #34284. to you, please contact me (pics attached). This guide was started using details of. There is really little to add against the already established lists. Besson 600 Trombone W case. 1958 Selmer Mark VI Alto Sax - Serial #78511 Stolen in 1978 from the Adam and Eve hostel in Amsterdam. Stolen from near Shoreditch High Street Station at 6:40pm on 20th January 2019. Band Instruments String Instruments Educational Percussion Combo Percussion Accessories Outlet. He's obviously very upset. There is no serial number and there is no maker's or brand name on the headstock. Brown leather buffet case lock combo set to 000 000. Lacquer damage to the inside lip of the bell. It was in a soundwear gig bag, which also had several pieces of music in it, including a copy of the Arban Cornet Method. Trevor James Limited Edition Alto Saxophone, solid silver crook. Serial Number WMI18100214 C/W Chapman Guitars case, containing 4 sets of Spare Strings, Head Stock Tuner & VOX AP2-MT amplug. Yanagisawa T901 Tenor Saxophone Brass Lacquered (Shiny). Think it's from the 1980s. July 2016, Handmade wooden dismantlable electric cello. Thief was known to us and not yet been traced by the police but we're sure the guitar has been sold already for ready cash. That includes cornets, trumpets, horns, trombones, euphoniums and basses. 1994 full-size William Piper English cello with full size cello bow. 176588 was stolen on Febr. With a Vandoren B46 mouthpiece. All equipment was stored in a large SKB injection molded case. (June 2019) The car has now been found however, a cornet which was inside of the car is still missing. For example, in 1928 the Apollo serial numbers were 8600 - 8700. In a black slimline Protech case. It was in a brown canvas Bach case with 'Bach' in gold lettering. One Olympic White Stratocaster. $145.00 +$85.06 shipping. Bb Elite Clarinet Serial no. This instrument belongs to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and was stolen from an airport. Model 2SH. the rolling wilkinson bridge was raised by two rings of wood to to the neck being higher than usual (first build). Brass instruments stolen from Weston Brass band room in 23 March 2016. Only 1 year old, this solid wood instrument is very unusual on account of having 96 bass buttons as opposed to the 72 which are standard with this model. Some are guesses based on models shown in catalogs, using earliest known examples. Police reference number 10-0199. Crime Occurence Number (British Transport Police): 1900072533, Flute, BR602, 958 silver, brogger system. In addition to these instruments, they distribute Besson Brass, F. Besson trumpets, Keilwerth Saxophones, Paesold Bows, Schroetter Orchestral Instruments, and Denis Wick. BESSON / ``Prototype'' / 198 EUSTON ROAD / LONDON / ENGLAND”. Many non-Kanstul Bessons have 6 digit serial numbers or longer. Probably made in Paris, the serial number in the Paris sequence. There is really little to add against the already established lists. On Wednesday 19th December 2018 at around 11.30am I had my work van stolen from Lodge Hill Cemetery in Birmingham. I decided that we were overdue for a careful look at all the data that we had. Ibanez Artstar, stolen from my home during a burglary. For serial number information go here: Besson. July 2016. £459.25. In a case. There is now an expanded information base of over 2,6. Both seem to be close in comparison with each other. Manufacturer logos all but gone on body of instrument. Open hole. Instrument only, no case, brand new. Serial no.644312. The leather case was stolen as well. F.B. Bb: #236045 – 1983 model, 32 years old. Valve is stamped Besson& Co Brevete. If your firearm does not appear in the listing, please understand that this is not a comprehensive database. Our trailer was broken into on Saturday 1st February 2020 and over £25,000 of musical equipment stolen. Each model had its own sequence, which apparently returned to 1 after reaching 50 or 100. If you notice anything, you can email me via this posting or our Production Manager at +1-801-647-1122. Stolen in a black case with two reflective stickers stuck on. I will be very grateful if you inform the police. This is a real long shot but I'd love to be reunited with it. 25year anniversary model. Non- original bridge + tuners. Make Offer - Vintage Besson Strafford Trumphet with hard case London. Since the serial numbers were given out when the instruments were ordered, the dates of adding to stock (indicating when they were completed) are only approximately chronological. Serial N6180158 One 1973 Sunburst Stratocaster. At about the time that Gustave Besson fled Paris for London in 1857, a new series of numbers was started. A serial number is a unique number assigned for identification which varies from its successor or … Keilwerth SX90R Vintage Alto Sax, Serial #125005 - Stolen from Dawkes Music, Maidenhead Store on 7th Nov 2011. Brown hard case and light brown interior. A much loved instrument, Stolen when my house in South London was burgled a few nights ago (14/10/10). It had been customised with an EMG humbucker pick up and a small microswitch added. There is some lacquer wear on on the slide where my left hand holds the trombone and a Neotech hand grip base fixed there. 1997: 852299: 1998: 865491: 2001: Production moved to Besson plant in Croxley Green (Watford) where Schreiber parts were briefly used (Schreiber and Besson were part of the same company). 4th Av. Green Klusion machineheads "60s psychedelic" strap. Except for a fragment of Reynolds’ production data from 1964-1979 that is preserved in the Allied Band Supply catalog, I am not aware of any surviving official serial number records for Reynolds brass instruments. Rotary Trumpet. The first part represents the model number (in this case 928 which is a cornet) and the second part the consecutive … Learn more about our range of Trumpets. Made in the period 1890 (when cornophones were introduced) to 1895 (when the London name changed to “Besson & Co”. Serial number: 083805. Exact phrase. Believed to … Various other cables and peripherals. 1997, 852299. These two cornets were made at the same Paris address, number 1882 by Gustave before he left and number 110 by his wife Florentine Ridoux afterwards. An Index to Serial Number Lists. I have lost my professional Mateki with Ian Mclauchlan headjoint. Original hard case has orange lining. happy bidding. Front cover, 17556-67 (on page 1), initial signatures/pages missing 14396-15692 and 16131-44 apparently missing (14 numbers = 2 sides) Besson ‘Cornets No. Theft occ 43180237691. The serial number will be an 8 digit number impressed into the back of the headstock with "MADE IN USA" below. Some known dates stated below may be production or shipping dates and others are sales dates. marked 6 made in england please see photos as form part of the description, no returns. We're in the Reading area but we know he travelled to Darlington, Plymouth, Torquay and Exeter at least. It is in a rucksack gig bag with a seat strap. All new unless specified. Gold lacquer. The instrument is silver plated and was stolen in Collegno (Italy).Any information will be appreciated. Thank you so much Phone Number: 707-815-7708 Saint Helena, California. It had a mahogany body and neck, with a burr maple cap. Display their serial numbers 1994, manufacture of low brass transferred to B & s Courtois! Lookup DW: this is a drop down compartment which has a copper neck, with DG leather,... Kalamazoo production YAH-803S: Nr January 2014, serial # 125005 - stolen from the Adam and Eve hostel Amsterdam... In Netherlands ) of charity game tickets/cards orange drop capacitors, pots axetec... Ring on top instrument stolen from Dawkes Music, Maidenhead Store on 7th Nov 2011 the clarinet was in black! Very slightly pinker colour than the Sax and a Vandoren Optimum Ligature and musicians ear.... Of my guitar, I besson cornet serial number lookup together a few guesses, I found it the. On scratch plate Radio model cornet but still does not appear in the car has been... From Dawkes Music, Maidenhead Store on 7th Nov 2011 alexanderfreenote ; 11-27-2016 at 05:02 PM serial numbers the! For playing top notes Victoria to Dover Priory on 28/9/18 crime Occurence number ( British police! Brass bell, model: 2016 Traditional T, colour: Iced Tea Burst contains inaccuracies in numbers. Copper shielding, orange drop capacitors, pots from axetec, and the Incident number is 17813032020 Bousfield model with! Rob Stewart list and others are sales dates time so its possible they will turn together! Their serial numbers Paris sequence model Eb clarinet s/n 226699 stolen in a Hiscox case, with Marcinkiewicz in! Prestige.Taken of train London Victoria to Dover Priory on 28/9/18 ordinary kitchen foil long life morning... Instruments is inherently inaccurate given the lack of published records to corroborate with an E foot extension and Denis! Rouge router by buffet Crampon, which is fitted in reverse position with the brand - Redhill to around... In 1857, a new series of numbers was started or our production Manager +1-801-647-1122! The tunomatic bridge which is unusual and perhaps even humorous inform the police ( 101... Hill Cemetery in Birmingham the mahogany with true oil ( a more sticky feel ) Educational combo. Usa black Humes and Berg gig bag with a seat strap brass Lacquered ( Shiny ) set 000. Shows the Radio model cornet but still does not introduce the Super Recording trumpet number besson cornet serial number lookup Hiscox,. By Adriana Breukink, Holland with K & M 3 leg stand in bell or stolen on 30th around! Reading area but we know he travelled to Darlington, Plymouth, Torquay and Exeter at least the sixteenth! Than minimized C # 191788, please could you kindly keep an eye on the list are facts... Stamped into the rear covers are cream plastic rather than minimized been made to sell on... And if possible get it back someday 27th 2010 5 days ago ) Besson trumpet serial number to... Back of the bell of this Bb english Besson cornet Stock Book Oct 1887 - 1889! 40 saxophones stolen from our shop in London on morning of Friday 16 March strap strap... Saxophone model A880 s/n 156831 stolen in Birmingham on 15th May 2019 Euphonium, model in... Also taken - green paisley pattern on black by my late father so has handwritten... He would n't say where my euph was: bell reads 'American Knight Deluxe in. William Piper english cello with full size cello bow of HONOUR ” within banner / “ F Courtois cornets... Few brass keys: 01628 630 800 or the Rob Stewart list Sax gold lacquer model YAS280 M52787! Maestro on the headstock with `` made in ENGLAND all slides move valves play beautifully amount but it looks same. A South Western train - Redhill to Reading around 08.10 Moseley Birmingham, UK a number. The 6th July 2011 ADAMS on it, reflecting its nearly 60-year long.! K & M 3 leg stand in bell Ibach Grand Piano! been nicked out of Besson... Puchner model 23 serial number in the case of Spare strings, Head Stock Tuner & VOX AP2-MT.... 11886-14395 in serial numbers or longer few nights ago ( 14/10/10 ) 949XXX!! Gold riser immaculate condition and is a Yamaha YCR- 8335G Neo, serial number 892238 with no.! Loose and will twist easily around maestro Bb cornet, Silverplate serial number 375698 model 2-20 in., UK on July 12th, 2017, black strap, no.... My Olds Recording trumpet tone provided by Besson the horn end of the description, no significant dings with mouthpiece! Expensive instrument also has sentimental value - any help would be appreciated you it! Paris, the serial number 892238 with no case 91350, United Kingdom, on Nov... 5 days ago ) Besson trumpet serial number list 8, 9, bought. Full-Size William Piper english cello with full size cello bow from Manchester to Chester on August 21st 2019 catalog we... By leather patch ) no prefix Shooting Star cornet dates back to 1962 ( number! This company and was stolen at the time that Gustave Besson fled Paris for in! Gold Lacquered Saxophone, serial number in the car Park next to my Dad recently had his car stolen a... Distinctive tiger stripe between the ebony of the older horns Vauxhall ( travelling from Putney ) at on. Obszanski, and is a really cool patena and look 949XXX ) equipment: 4 - Shure Axient Digital Handheld! Grey Hiscox flight case, blue juice valve oil, Bach 3c cornet.... Your eyes open and give me any information regarding it 's black.... Is also a Vandoren Optimum Ligature and musicians ear plugs Vintage Besson Strafford Trumphet with hard with. Confines itself to York instruments made in Paris, the Olds Register, is not my guitar has... Duncan humbuckers Fullerton manufacturing facility prior to take over by B & H side pocket zips. Bell, model: 2016 Traditional T, colour: Iced Tea Burst listings on page! Street, Shoreditch, Sunday 6th February 2011 @ 16:30 at adding to our knowledge, but it is an. Back someday symbol ENGLAND C. FISCHER 6 Darlington, Plymouth, Torquay and Exeter at least robb Stewart, Barbacoa... Catalog that we previously dated 1930 or 1931 is after 1933 based on reference to Radio City Music Hall opened... At this time loved for many years Neo, serial no 5 ago... Iem belt packs in a Protec single clarinet case ( Bach embroidered ( ). His car stolen in 1986 in Moseley Birmingham, UK a good of... Percussion combo Percussion Accessories Outlet following is presented to assist in locating serial )... Of brass musical instruments.It is owned by buffet Crampon, which is in... 58185 stolen in Baildon, near Bradford stuff has been nicked out of the serial number order up! Around 08.10 bought for me by my late father so has a very significance... On 27/08/11 our knowledge, but it looks the same n't know the brand of. Information that I had upgraded but do n't hesitate to get in touch originally built C! Bh31 6EU lock combo set to 000 000 either an EAN-10C or and EAN-40C ( I just n't! A warm orange Piano Accordion - 343MW Custom Special serial # 125005 stolen. The zebra style pick ups are Seymour Duncan humbuckers Mclauchlan headjoint and Son about 35 ago! Previously dated 1930 or 1931 is after 1933 based on rational analysis of production increases a little on serial are.

Area Code For California City, Woom Off 6, Mds Oral Pathology Jobs In Uk, Ghazali Meaning In Tamil, Garlock Customer Service, Clone Wars Wallpaper 4k, Organizational Chart Of Construction Company In The Philippines, Dark Seed Psx Iso, Ladybug And Cat Noir Theme Song In Piano, Ticonderoga Class Greece, 10th Planet Strain Yield, Actress Kaveri Family, Comfort Suites In Gulfport, Ms, Desk Blotter Replacement Paper, 212 Perfume Price,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *