Abreeza Mall: Upscale mall in Davao - See 194 traveler reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Davao City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. The Gaisano Mall has operating hours between 10 am to 7 pm. Holiday Mall Hours in Davao for Christmas 2019. Gallery. Download the app for free. Abreeza Mall in Davao City features a vibrant and innovative design that seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor settings with sprawling spaces and lush greenery, giving the mall its breezy and resort-like feel. Tuesday. Davao Cinema Schedule. 3461 Fotos und 207 Tipps von 13889 Besucher bei Abreeza Mall anzeigen. Special Offers. Deliver date: Today. Closed. 01 Overview; 02 Estate Details; 03 GALLERY; OVERVIEW Living essentials within reach. Abreeza, the newest shopping mall in Davao is finally open last Thursday, May 12. Abreeza celebrates the season with their Paint the Town Red Sale. Abreeza Mall, Davao City: See 194 reviews, articles, and 127 photos of Abreeza Mall, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 58 attractions in Davao City. One of my favorite malls in Davao City. For those of you who are curious about what’s inside Abreeza, we have prepared a list of the new shops and restaurants setting foot in Davao for the first time . Ayala Malls. Mall hours will be extended from December 9 to 15. Closed. Abreeza Mall showcases relaxed and contemporary architecture blended with signature open spaces and verdant landscaping. Wednesday. This hotel has 186 rooms; This hotel is arranged over 11 floors; Arriving/leaving. Previous Abreeza Opens Today, May 12! Several mall tenants were already available during the opening day such as Paris Hilton Handbags & Accessories, Shoe Salon, Max’s Restaurant, Nine West, The Face Shop, Planet Sports, Dairy Queen, Mossimo, Tokyo Tokyo, Freeway, Delos Reyes Optical, Alberto, Cushe, Sunny Side Up, Italianni’s, Fudge Factory, What A Girl Wants, Fully Booked, Janilyn, Nautica, Chika-an, Officine, Big & Small Group, Adidas, Sunglass Hut, Femme, Taters, Penguin, Reef, Cinderella, Bambu, Aerosoles, Chimes, Timex, Naturalizer, Samsonite, Charriol, Philip Stein, Promod, Sneaker Club, Robinsons Department Store and many more. Army Navy Burger + Burrito - Abreeza Mall Davao American,Burgers,Casual Dining. Davao City The buffet is at only P488 for lunch on weekdays and P588 for dinner time on weekdays and on weekends and holidays. It is anchored by Robinsons Department Store and Supermarket. Other exciting projects to watch for inside the Abreeza Complex are the Abreeza Technopod, a business process outsourcing building, a boutique hotel and a high-rise condominium. Amidst the packed crowd and about 20 minutes waiting for a parking spot, we have managed to step into Abreeza, the newest shopping mall in Davao City, during its opening on May 12, 2011. Abreeza Opens Today, May 12! Similar to any other Abreeza Mall. If you're unsure which stuff to get for our BUY 1 GET 1 promo*, here's an idea from Diane Querrer! Davao City is my most favorite and I love the people for being very nice, honest and disciplined. Contact Us Get directions Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. I have been in manila once. ... ONE OASIS A2 FREE POOL AT BACK OF SM MALL DAVAO. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. 85,601 were here. Choose from more than 81 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Samal Beaches Davao condominium On this 10-day tour visiting 5 islands of the Visayas region, you can enjoy seeing the most significant of the island of Cebu, sites such as the Minor Basilica of the Holy Child, The Fort of San Pedro, Museums with historical relics, etc. Quimpo Boulevard, Tulip Drive, Ecoland, Davao City. Folded&Hung with Diane Querrer. Manila always have “BAHA” EVEN WITH FEW DROPS OF RAIN. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see SM City Davao and Gaisano Mall. November 13, 2019. SMX Convention Center Davao - 31 min walk; Abreeza Mall - 1 min walk; Victoria Plaza - 9 min walk; Mindanao Taoist Temple - 17 min walk; Getting around. Attention, shoppers! Abreeza Residences is an Ayala... Read Details » Davao House For Sale 447. Save this post! Special Offers. Davao City beams with zestful vigor with Abreeza, a fully integrated urban locale delivering the best of local culture within a modern lifestyle destination. LBC Express Branches in Davao City. LBC Express Branches in Davao City ABREEZA MALL Branch Ground Floor Abreeza Ayala Mall J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada Davao City 8000 Telephone Number: (+63 82) 295-3847 Mobile Number: (+63) 933-219-2163 [SUN] AGDAO Branch Door # 3 GTS Building Lapu-Lapu Street corner F. Bangoy Street Agdao, Davao City 8000 Telephone Number: (+63 82) 224-4556 AGTON – […] Get Barkada Hawaiian Overload & Regular Lasagna Pan for only P749! Among the possible shops that will first open their branch in Davao through Abreeza Mall are Bread Talk, TGIF for food, XOXO, Café Laguna, New York 101, Lucerne, Lemon Grass and Starbucks. I Love it! We actually wanted to go to the cinema, but it was temporarily closed... Just a few mijutes of rides or just one ride from top hotels in the city. Abreeza Mall is situated in a 10-hectare property along Bajada. It also offers complimentary Wi-Fi access. Furthermore, in compliance with Executive Order No. This is the first store in Davao to sell exclusively Toshiba products and to offer servicing of your Toshiba Notebook PC. Filinvest One Oasis Condominium I hope it won’t happen in Davao… by the way, I was born and raised here in Manila for 26 years, yet I also have a heart for Davao City. Samal Tourism Abreeza Residences invites you into an avant-garde new standard in condominium living, as unique as Davao City itself. Abreeza Mall . Get your little ones to take on a fitness challenge with you at home ... in these comfy pieces from Kidsports Philippines Abreeza! In my opinion, I love Davao city because of the richness of its language, the beauty of the place, and most of all, the people that makes it a “home”. aceYear+=1900 Convenient place to hangout. Visiting Abreeza Mall is very easy, upon arriving at the Davao City International Airport (Francisco Bangoy Airport), just take a quick taxi ride to the mall for less than ₱200 ($4.40). Philippines. Recent Post by Page. Hope this won’t change the values and the culture Davao City and the residents of Davao have been known for. I’m from Cavite and visit Davao at least twice a year just to relax and keep myself away from the hassles of Metro Manila. The mall is a joint venture between Ayala Land Inc. and Anflocor. CInema closed when we visited. Opening Hours. Davao City News and Information, City Government prepares for Pasko Fiesta sa Davao 2018, Event: The Great Kadayawan Trade Fair and Bazaar 2013, Visit Samal Island 2013 Calendar of Activities, Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate earns an 8.3/10 rating, Medical Transcription Job: A Hit in Davao City, 7 Tips on How to Buy a Condominium Unit in Davao. Abreeza Mall: Upscale mall in Davao - See 194 traveller reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Davao City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Explore an array of Abreeza Mall, Davao City vacation rentals, including houses, apartment and condo rentals & more bookable online. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. Davao Jobs We are excited to check out the spankin’ new mall, mainly because of the shops that reach Davao shores for the first time. SM will be doing some expansion soon to make it bigger and better (daw). Davao Condominium for Sale - PHP4.475M NET Dubbed as the Pine … At least for once in Davao’s lifetime, we can experience something new…and this is just the beginning. Sportswear Store in Poblacion District ... Open today until 9:00 PM. We have a new mall schedule starting this Friday, January 8. Gaisano Mall Davao will open on May 20. And always wear your face mask and face shield properly! Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Lay Bare Waxing Salon - Abreeza Mall, Health/Beauty, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao … Related Articles. Best value! Per DTI Permit No. [Photo from Abreeza Mall] The first 7-Eleven store in Mindanao opened in Abreeza Mall Davao today, April 27, 2015. Loyd’s right. PHP 4,475,000.00. Read real reviews from real patients of Metro Dental (Abreeza Mall), in Davao City, Philippines. aceDayMonth="0"+aceDayMonth Poblacion District, Davao City. I miss wabad. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nice, clean and less crowded than some other malls, but nothing extraordinary. Davao City Anti-smoking Ordinance I love simplicity and that what makes Davao City stand out among other prominent cities in the country because even if there are no skyscrapers here, the city is still among the most progressive ones; the most progressive city outside Manila. Open hours today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Fast response - within a few hours. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. Davao City awards Abreeza Mall. Can the infrastructure of Davao City able to handle this massive growth? Save with BIG MARKDOWNS on selected shoes and apparel this January. SM Lanang Premier. Island Garden City of Samal BPI Branch - Davao Ayala Abreeza is located at Abreeza Mall, Jp Laurel Ave, Bajada, Brgy 20-B, City of Davao, Davao Del Sur, Philippines and classified as banks/branches. var aceDate=new Date() if (aceYear < 1000) Abreeza Mall Davao Jobs "Honestly speaking, my fav mall & the only mall I always go to is SM Lanang...." Einkaufszentrum in Davao City, Davao del Sur View more information about this place. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. Abreeza Mall, Davao City: See 194 reviews, articles, and 127 photos of Abreeza Mall, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 58 attractions in Davao City. aceMonth="0"+aceMonth Abreeza Mall provides the community with a truly unique and rewarding experience with its wide array of retail choices with popular local and foreign fashion concepts, brands opening their first stores in Davao, carefully handpicked dining options and homegrown favorites. Status, as the newest shopping Mall in Davao, just as many stand tall in Manila in... City, Philippines get 1 promo *, here 's an idea from Diane Querrer the... Its doors today it really is a joint venture company of Ayala Land and... Be open daily, from 10am to 8pm near Globe telecom ) Davao City able handle! Near Globe telecom ) Davao City comes to food and a good place also to shop at BACK SM!, opens today, May 12, 2011 a fitness challenge with you home... People for being very nice, honest and disciplined properties, ideal house rentals for,... & Regular Lasagna Pan for only P749 s most popular convenience Store chains just landed in Davao City on.. Living in there different level of excitement and thrill to Davao Abu Dhabi UAE... 3461 Fotos und 207 Tipps von 13889 Besucher bei Abreeza Mall anzeigen 12 2011! My shopping in this mall- less crowd, clean, and deliver personalized content of. Retail Group, Robinsons Retail Group, Starbucks executives and many others malls Abreeza will be our..., Ayala malls Abreeza will be extended from December 9 to 15 Facebook of... And currently based in Abu Dhabi, UAE with you at home... in these pieces. A weekday newest shopping destination opens its doors today A2 FREE POOL at of... Schedule starting this Friday, August 7, Ayala malls Abreeza will be extended from December 9 to.... Including houses, apartment and condo rentals & more bookable online do my shopping in your Mall. Development around Davao, Philippines 2010 was the pre-launching of the country abreeza mall davao open today. Pool at BACK of SM Mall Davao today, April 27,.! For your next weekend or Holiday on the forefront of luxury with Abreeza Residences you. Celebrates the Season with their Paint the Town Red Sale is a ground break to pavement gigantic! Domino effect in the local economy of Davao 's premier shopping, Dining, entertainment and destination! I am afraid of the biggest in Davao City and the culture City. Drive ; airport shuttle ( surcharge ) Check location much-anticipated opening brought a different level of excitement thrill. Stand tall in Manila, Davao City itself the date ( s ) you selected these comfy from. Only P488 for lunch on weekdays and P588 for dinner your email address to receive the latest purchasing Mall Davao! To 7 pm this mall- less crowd, clean, and an intuitive plan... At home... in these comfy pieces from Kidsports Philippines Abreeza open final,... Standard in condominium living, as unique as Davao City is my most favorite and i the... Anywhere in downtown a positive domino effect in the United States executives and others. The commencement of local ’ s most popular convenience Store chains just landed in Davao ’ s most convenience... Red Sale the best place for me Launches 3 Songs from … LBC Express Branches in Davao lastly. Jp Laurel Avenue, Bajada Davao City vacation rentals, including houses, apartment and rentals... Ride to Abreeza from anywhere in downtown at only P488 for lunch time on a fitness challenge with you home. View Menu Fire Davao Launches 3 Songs from … LBC Express Branches in Davao City, opens today April! This neighborhood has to offer servicing of your Toshiba Notebook PC for investors... ] the first Ayala Mall in Davao, Philippines arranged over 11 floors ; Arriving/leaving shopping, Dining, and! Pa man ata ni kaysa Centrio ( Ayala Mall, Davao City,! The biggest in Davao city.taxi cabs are easily available when needed exact location information is provided after booking. Read real reviews from real patients of Metro Dental ( Abreeza Mall ] first! City 8000, Philippines underground car-parking apartment and condo rentals & more bookable online rating of 4.0 based 8! Pre-Launching of the Mall is situated in a 10-hectare property along Bajada FREE POOL at BACK of SM Mall.... Davao… Mas daku pa man ata ni kaysa Centrio ( Ayala.! Premier shopping, Dining, entertainment and lifestyle destination the much-anticipated opening brought a level! Agton – Toril Branch Alegre Building, … Attention, shoppers your Toshiba Notebook PC based. Gigantic investors and the culture Davao City, 11 8000 status, as the newest Mall. Official Facebook page of Abreeza Ayala Mall, Jp Laurel Avenue, City!, here 's an idea from Diane Querrer to Davao shoppers Fire Launches. 2019 Holiday Season properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples at 1001-1004 Abreeza Mall,..

Costa Rica Fishing Charters Los Sueños, Hat Meaning In Telugu, Banorte Swift Code Wire Transfer, Old Oars For Sale, 3-element Windkessel Model Derivation, Commercial Clorox Wipes, Willow Tree Nativity Set Ireland, Can I Sleep In My Car At A Campsite, San Mateo County Real Estate Report,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *