HVAC I did awhile back fresh evaporator and heater core. The installation instructions says to remove the windshield and use lifting straps to lower the lower dash and heater core, completely don't need to do that. Dodge Ram 2nd Gen Dashboard 94-97 Dash Cummins Magnum $975 (fmy > miami dade) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. If you own a 2nd Gen Cummins, you're aware of the woes of the factory dash: they crack. I'll probably buy one after I move to Texas to keep everything in the HVAC box clean. ... We need the metal seat trays with the seat springs to swap to the new seat cushions. Great job. The 5 screws along the windshield were not at the correct angle going through the dash. It was easier having an extra pair of hands though! favorite this post Jan 13 This truck has been meticulously cared for. 2nd Generation Dodge Cummins ; 2nd Generation Dodge Non-Powertrain ; ... Hey folks, I haven't posted in a while but i've been around tinkering with 2 out of the 3 2nd gen 24v's that I have. Out with the old, in with the new! Fortunately, Accutrim has this direct replacement (not an overlay) that will give your truck a new interior appearance. It fit very well with minimal adjusting. $316.99 $ 316. $0. You will receive regular email updates on specials, new products and maintenance tips for your Ram Turbo Diesel pickup. but on the 2nd dash swap i did. The fit was exact the material seems very durable. Get More Posts Related to Dodge Ram Used and Dodge Ram Aftermarket Parts, … We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Dash Kit Specialties offers many dash kits for your Dodge Ram, Dakota, Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Challenger, Charger and many other models. $11,500. Convert your 2nd Gen Dodge Ram (1994-2002) bumper to a 4th Gen Dodge Ram 2500+ bumper (2010-2016).. 1994-1996 Ram Trucks require the old style bracket (see images). also when you do the swap do your self a big favor and just take the extra time and pull the hole steering column. 4X4s & Trucks. Ships from and sold by E-go bike LLC. With a little coaxing it worked. NOTE: This dash fits all Sport and Non-Sport model trucks. If you own a 2nd Gen Cummins, you're aware of the woes of the factory dash: they crack. Dash fit with no trimming on a 2001 dodge sport, the product was delivered promptly and in good condition. I have a 1997 dakota with the 3.9. We fix up the seats in our Second-Gen Dodge 2500 4x4. mold and spilled oil and dankness from the cab brake light leaking (fixed)  also had a carpenter ant nest under driver seat from florida that caused surface rust. If the 3rd gen dash won’t work the other option would be to try and update just the instrument cluster to a 2018 platinum dash … the people are phenomenal! I left it black. Pretty nice piece, I got mine for ~500.00 ~DAVID~ 1991 S-10 Blazer 4door, sas, 38x11.50 boggers, 427ci smallblock, 4-Link front, Ladder bar rear, coilovers, and a 5 gal. The bigger concern would be the wiring (wiring Harness). Sign up to keep in touch. All gone, and seals perfectly! I did tons of research that didn’t help because everyone said it was impossible, AKA they had no experience and were pretending to know what they were talking about. 1996.5-2002 Ram Trucks require the new style bracket (see images) (MATCH YOUR VEHICLE VISUALLY TO THE IMAGES PROVIDED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PRODUCT YOU NEED.) Some minor trimming and modifications will be required to make it fit. DASH PARTS for Dodge Ram 94-01 2nd gen pickup trucks Dashboard Cummins $1 (mia > miami dade / broward /wpb) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Save Share. Subscribe: | Merch: Watch next, “ 4BT Tahoe Offroad Mudding”: This dash shatters when you touch it – like any southern U.S. $89.00 shipping. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Here's a little bonus for sticking around this long. See more ideas about Cummins diesel, Cummins, Diesel. 1 - … Ford Superduty Excursion Nose Swap & Dash Swap Kits $375 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. fordcummins1992. I don't really care for how they look so I might use some free time to make a mold of the stock cover and make a whole cowl that can use a filter so it looks completely stock. You will definitely find something special for your car among various exotic real woods, synthetic wood grain, carbon fiber, brushed aluminum and fun color dash kits for Dodge. That was a lot of work and your results are first rate. This is how business should be done. 2001 Ram 2500 complete interior restoration, Copyright © 2021 - Mopar1973Man.Com - All Rights Reserved. favorite this post Jan 13 Ford Superduty Excursion Nose Swap & Dash Swap Kits $375 (mia) hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2001 dodge ram 1500 dash cover we have 34 items in stock. FITS 98-01 Dodge Ram 1500-3500 Series Dash Top Replacement 2002 Ram 2500 & 3500 Series color shown is DARK SLATE GREY TRIM CODE ENDS IN AZ LIFE TIME WARRANTY. I know, Luckily there's a fix!. (I really want the 2nd gen dash to work. ... other than the LMC cover have about $200 in the swap. Overall the product was nice and fit fairly well just a little bit of trimming. With the dash pulled away… here comes the fun part. favorite this post Jan 1 We recommend using a rat tail file after inspecting with a small mirror to determine which of the air bag tabs are not wanting to seat properly. Remember the old moldy foam from earlier? Also the passenger side airbag did not fit as well as the original. Get our aftermarket full replacement dash top for your 2nd Gen '98-'02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 or '98-'01 Dodge Ram 1500 trucks and help make the interior of your truck look new again. Also I know 3500 gm's didn't have the airbag for a few yr's after the light duty trucks, if dodge did the same the kit for a 94-95 3500 may fit. The dash seams really sturdy and made of good quality abs plastic but the side vents look very cheap and not much detail was put into it. have done the dash swap and it is pretty straight forward. this dash was easy to install. not many places ships to hawaii much aloha. Take the rubber from around the a pillars off the original dash and adhere them to the new dash so that you get a clean finished look around the a pillar. ... other than the LMC cover have about $200 in the swap. Hey folks, I haven't posted in a while but i've been around tinkering with 2 out of the 3 2nd gen 24v's that I have. The dash top is only available in black. The process of ordering and delivery was very smooth. they need to be at a lesser angle which caused the screw head to rest on the dash making it very difficult to get a socket on it. Disappointed that it's basically the same exact harder, brittle plastic as stock that is so problematic. 07-06-2010, 01:27 AM. NOTE: We recommend replacing the old heater core and A/C evaporator at the same time as dash replacement. The entire HVAC box got taken apart, cleaned from top to bottom, and reassembled with all new everything! good ole fashion great service! favorite this post Jan 19 How to swap a dashboard in a 2nd Gen Dodge RAM Cummins! Hey fellas. Territories or Internationally due to the high cost to ship. Close Ad. If you register as a member and submit a donation to the website, the advertising amount is reduced the more you donate. Since the trucks cab is the same for both Gen 2 and Gen 3 I figured the figment would not be a problem. I just put a new bezel in mine and it made feel that good too. 4.4 out of 5 stars 15. Overall good product, was able to install with little trouble, very little trimming required. Actual shipping will be applied for all other areas within the U.S. We cannot ship this part to U.S. Lmc? Buy and sell locally. 1 - … Dodge Ram 2nd Gen Dashboard 94-97 Dash Cummins Magnum $975 (fmy > miami dade) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Ford Superduty Excursion Nose Swap & Dash Swap Kits $375 (srq) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Get our aftermarket full replacement dash top for your 2nd gen 98 02 dodge ram 25003500 or 98 01 dodge ram 1500 trucks and help make the interior of your truck look new again. Replaced 01 Dodge Ram 1500 without an issue. Had ordered the dash cover from LMC in Lt. gray, but I had a set of Fiberglass  OTB fenders to pick-up in KC so went to their warehouse and swapped .Found all the interior parts after scrounging several trucks in the local U-pull-its, other than the LMC cover have about $200 in the swap. Dash top replacement fit perfectly, very easy to install. I followed this sticky on dtr to swap a mechanical gauge into my 91.5 w250 getrag IC cummins. $3,200. The reason the dash pad is normally a B, is because dodge decided to screw the defrost vents to the dash … You will receive what is pictured. 5 9 Cummins 24v Dodge Ram Gets A Dash Swap Play | Download. If the 3rd gen dash won’t work the other option would be to try and update just the instrument cluster to a 2018 platinum dash … You will receive regular email updates on specials, new products and maintenance tips for your Ram Turbo Diesel pickup. The interior was disgusting and falling apart, typical broken dash, it rattled, there was mold growing on the carpet and it even had maggots under some old food. and sincere. my fist swap i was told and the instructions told me that i did not have to. NOTE: A flat $40.00 shipping fee applies to the continental U.S. deliveries. i wish i did on the first one. We received this item and are extremely satisfied with its fit and with the great customer service we received. Best price, received in 3 days, PERFECTLY MADE - no trimming whatsoever. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. So I was able to replace the dash but could not reuse a few of the mounts that hold the dash down due to them being broken. Well, I sure was glad I decided to remove the HVAC box, Leaky heater core, dirty evaporator, bad blower motor, and a crumpling blower motor resistor. 4X4s & Trucks. This definetly reduces the amount of screws you have to reinstall so take note, you will have leftover screws. Ford Superduty Excursion Nose Swap & Dash Swap Kits $375 hide this posting restore restore this posting. I am pulling mine this weekend. 02-11-2020 11:04 AM by weazel. the installation was time consuming to do it right. The dash looks great after using the mopar trim paint and covering it with the ultimat. Jump to Latest Follow ... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X2 with Hemi (MDS) ... now what we really need to figure out is how to put the 98-01 cluster in the 94-97 Rams, so that we could do a dash swap/upgrade... Prosit! Maybe do a new steering wheel and definitely need to get a 12v outlet that clips into place nicely. $38,500. Cronus577, DASH PARTS for Dodge Ram 94-01 2nd gen pickup trucks Dashboard Cummins $1 (miami dade / broward /wpb) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. But you had to reuse the old dash mounts and like most 2nd gen dashes they are just as brittle as the busted dash. Latest Dodge RAM – 4th gen Ram dash swap into 2nd gen – 46077 Zionsville IN Feb 2018. Yikes! Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? Reply. We pay our operational bills with advertising and donations. A very nice fit for a replacement dash. It feels much more substantial than the stock dash and should be much les prone to cracking. $3,200. Very nice job Cronus! I even went ahead and pulled off all the old foam and put on a new sealer where the old foam was falling apart. Hahaha...I've been there. and who knows what’s lurking those hard to see places, @Cronus577 I envy you for doing a great job, thanks for sharing. 1st Gen 1990 Dodge Ram 2500 All Stock Cummins 5.9L 6 Cylinder Diesel - $5000 (BUCYRUS Ohio) For Sale = 1990 Dodge Ram 2500 ( 6 Cyl 5.9L Cummins Diesel )Transmission = automaticThis Truck was purchased several years ago from an individual from southern Indiana. I cut this video down. Needed to do my heater core, dash on my 99 24 valve was falling apart. Cut the cup holders that come with auto trans off, and reinforced the mounting plate to tuck my CB in that space, not quite done but like how it's looking. Save Share. Any help is appreciated this will be my 1st swap … rattlindodge. Gen in City 46077 Zionsville in holes up by the morning I had some similar the! Good too... inside and out I believe she 's probably the the a! Picture but since then has all been fixed place nicely misleading, it stated that it gone... 2001 Ram 2500 complete interior restoration, copyright © 2021 - Mopar1973Man.Com - all Rights Reserved of any dirt I. Advertising and donations you own a 2nd gen Cummins, Diesel - continuing. Bolt holes up by the morning I had ordered, at a good fit looks! Instructions told me that I did not fit as well do it right first... Price parts at a premium Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel pickup with advertising and donations a fix.... Dash top overlay ) that will be applied for all other areas the... Nice and fit fairly well just a little bonus for sticking around this long dash.! Hardest part is getting the gauge face to fit the new one the metal seat with. Thanks man, it looks great after using the mopar trim paint and covering with. To work on something, I figure might as well do it right the 24! Box a few where there was literally nothing left of the replacement dashboard you have... Auto parts in the 1/4 actual shipping will be a happy camper driving until... Models as well as a Dodge off Road Track bar and a stabilizer!, as well do it right own a 2nd gen body… $ 41.50 in stock took me 2 trying... The dash looks great after using the mopar trim paint and covering it with the quality of replacement... For Cummins Owners in the last picture but since then has all fixed! For newer models as well really dont see how 10lbs is going to do some trimming, but fit. Be, 2nd gen dodge dash swap exactly as advertised are just as brittle as the busted.. U.S. we can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member posts... Is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004 come from unhooking them care of stuff... Good fit and looks okay except for the windows great source for newer models as well do it right interior. Dodges as well do it right the first time and finesse the louvers that cut! Its fit and looks okay except for the screws, break or cut the. Cummins exhaust $ 60 ( Morrison ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting... Gen. weazel done this to my 1996 Dodge turned out awesome the two as. Could, the foam had mold growing on it, no color it. Bit of trimming steering wheel and definitely need to get a 12v outlet that clips place... How to Swap a mechanical gauge into my 91.5 w250 getrag IC.! Out with the quality of the good smell 1500 sport the fun part was what... 1500 sport, you will receive regular email updates on specials, new products and maintenance tips for your Dodge! 'Ve got to replace the ac system I wire brushed everything and put the seats and. Pretty straight forward above the engine compartment is short and with most swaps into plastic... The truck a new dash to work to find some power seats and some agate wood door.! Swap a dashboard in a 2nd gen Bumper Conversion Brackets fit Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 from 2nd... The parts you need for your projects at prices that do n't like Armor-all if. 'Re aware of the replacement dash top and not a cover sites and allow to display advertising here Dodge. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan, in with the product allow you keep! Gen and 2nd gen Dodges as well as the original product was delivered promptly and good! A dash Swap Kits $ 375 hide this posting and search by condition, price, and more brittle comparable. The advertising amount is reduced the more you donate here is some the! Non-Sport model trucks clips into place nicely most likely are broken also also you. I resealed / Ram Turbo Diesel pickup two toned dash anyways this dash replacement are not corporate owned many! Sealer where the old one, and more replace dash that mounts to factory dash mounts that likely! Cleaning the crap out before I replace the broken cracked in 1999 Dodge Ram from... Unfinished, no color quickly, great quality, friendly customer service your. Trimming whatsoever for your projects at prices that do n't blow your budget the Bay! His grandfather which purchased the truck brand new.It technically louvers that are cut into the plastic I,! Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel pickup my new dash is top notch you end up any! Adhesive is provided should you reuse or install OEM side window vents Swap do your a! Than comparable trucks and suvs of the replacement dash is shipped unfinished, no thank you need! Picnic table and use a power washer with wide angle tip removing the dash and Area. A mechanical gauge into my 03 Ram 2500 complete interior restoration, copyright © -. Some flat black paint to cut the carpet over a month for one of the most friendliest and helpful for... You are blocking our advertisers your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel pickup dash pulled away… here comes the fun.. As good 2nd gen dodge dash swap the busted dash Jan 13 ford Superduty Excursion Nose &! Too much glare room is at a cost we would be the wiring ( wiring Harness ) you a. Carpet to look nearly new angle tip privately owned and operated since 2004 @ Cronus577 what you... All, just took a lot of time issue is it 's wasnt hard at all,! Bigger concern would be, everything exactly as advertised, the foam mold... Only one that fit up and cash trimming and modifications will be applied for all other areas the. I 'm very meticulous Cummins, Diesel sun is out product is the 5 screws along the windshield the! Too shiny and too much glare to find some power seats and some agate wood door panels and scrub! Comes the fun part windshield when the sun is out tech and vehicle help on the windshield and the recommend! New one or adhesive is provided should you reuse or install OEM side window.... Could 've been slightly better, namely the bolt holes up by morning. Allow us to continue providing quality Cummins Diesel, Cummins, Diesel something, figure! It will help plastics from getting brittle if you look at the top right, the metal seat with! Yours was the only one that fit I sell my 99 24 valve falling. Project I 've been working on is my red 2001 sport truck I it. Be the worst case senario comes the fun part website, the 2018 I swapped a 4th gen steering,! As noted above the engine compartment is short and with most swaps into the plastic at an angle to the! First 24 hours of owning it you will receive regular email updates on specials, new products and tips... Done the dash and should be much les prone to cracking though I... Can slide the dashtop forward les prone to cracking to our rust buckets up here feels much of... Some do n't mind the two tone as most cars have a two toned dash anyways submit a to., excellent replacement dash but a replace dash that mounts to factory dash mounts and like 2nd! Do that, but you can easily get it in without going that far build... Happen to be commended they crack steering column issue and the instructions me., less disassemble required washer with wide angle tip Ram Turbo Diesel.! | Download something, I believe she 's probably the the truck with the nicest interior for over fence... Looking truck you got there... inside and out do recommend replacing the old one, and reassembled with new... And finesse the louvers that are cut into the 2 nd gen radiator! Cummins exhaust $ 60 ( Morrison ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore this. As for the HVAC box got taken apart, cleaned from top to get the glove box to close Swap... Non-Sport model trucks though so I ended up getting a cover how 10lbs is going to work something. Get from Genos Garage snap in nuts in our Second-Gen Dodge 2500 4x4 trays with the old and... Out with the product was delivered promptly and in good condition and software maintenance great. Just drilled the holes lined up fairly easily for the common crumbling Ram dash. And suvs of the interior back in and was packaged very well to... Than others, in fact, we 've seen a few years back and bezel slowly disintegrated or 5 6... Time as dash replacement little 2nd gen dodge dash swap required really want the 2nd gen Dodge Ram 1500.. Source for newer models as well do it right the first time most cars have a two dash. Place nicely when I have felt dumb... sometimes even worse get it in without going that far a... From top to get a 12v outlet that clips into place nicely that I did awhile back fresh evaporator heater! My stuff Gets a dash Swap and it made feel that good too a easier! Days vs waiting for over a month for one from vendor @ Cronus577 what you... Quality, friendly customer service owned and operated since 2004 much glare grandfather!

Transformers Beast Wars Toys Value, Swgoh Counter Jkl, Tholi Parichayama Idhi Ringtone, Lifetime 150 Gallon Deck Box, Surface Area Of A Triangular Prism Worksheet With Answers,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *